Game Thread: 2024 NCAA Tournament Round 1 #6 Tennessee (19-12, 10-6 SEC) vs #11 Green Bay (27-6, 17-3 Horizon ) Saturday 3/23/24 ~12:00pm ET (ESPN)

WLet me amplify that shout out. The legit rap on tess had been that she could not get her shot off under pressure,. She has significantly reduced her release time with no loss in accuracy. She hit some 3s with a player in her face. Her outside shooting can be a very important X factor. If she, Spear, and Powell stay in their current flow, the LVs will be very tough to handle.
WWt
Let me amplify that shout out. The legit rap on tess had been that she could not get her shot off under pressure,. She has significantly reduced her release time with no loss in accuracy. She hit some 3s with a player in her face. Her outside shooting can be a very important X factor. If she, Spear, and Powell stay in their current flow, the LVs will be very tough to handle.
With Jewel Rickea Sara Karoline Powell hitting three shots
It's Free Darby not to be three pointer decoy to open of the paint.

The offense flow overall has improved since the start of the season

Im really proud of this team today....im going to be honest this game scared me more that NC STATE...teams like this give us problems n they did in the first quarter....matchup favor us in this NC STATE game especially tamari
When they play as a team they can win it all; great team playing game today

Congrats to the LV’s on a great performance today. They were locked in and well prepared to play. Credit to the coaches and players for being ready to go after how the SEC Tournament ended.
Powell on the Defense end needs TO limit the damage
That Rivers Their point guard does
If she can do that.
Tennessee won't Need a foul shot-lasT second stop- or a game winning shots.

VN Store

Back