'17 GA OLB Breon Dixon

Did he visit UGA in the last couple of days? Did he get a phone call from Smart about some dream he had about Breon winning 8-10 games a year but never winning a championship despite having teams loaded with talent?

God Georgia pisses me off when it comes to recruiting. What in the hell is so special about Georgia that recruits love? Other than not winning an SEC championship the last bazalian years.

Reactions: 1 person
Did he visit UGA in the last couple of days? Did he get a phone call from Smart about some dream he had about Breon winning 8-10 games a year but never winning a championship despite having teams loaded with talent?
Smart gave him the offer he was never going to get from Pruitt.

This was just a matter of time. He and his entire family love UGA.

Reactions: 2 people
Odd fit for that system.

He is a big player but yeah Smart pretty much even said it when offering him. He doesn't know what position just that he is a football player. More of a game of "keep away" and doing what they can to land Gibbs. That's what Saban does at Bama. He may not even like a guys fit for his system but if he has a spot and it means hurting a rival that has the perfect fit or helping land another guy you really like then you take him. It helps you in another way that you don't have to face the kid

He is a big player but yeah Smart pretty much even said it when offering him. He doesn't know what position just that he is a football player. More of a game of "keep away" and doing what they can to land Gibbs. That's what Saban does at Bama. He may not even like a guys fit for his system but if he has a spot and it means hurting a rival that has the perfect fit or helping land another guy you really like then you take him. It helps you in another way that you don't have to face the kid

Speaking of, words from Dixon."Of course I'll be talking to Deangelo and then Nigel and Chad too," Dixon said. "I'm going to try to bring on William Poole III, Will Ignont from Alabama, and then as many lineman as we can get in front of us. I want to get as many people as we can get to commit.-Rivals

Speaking of, words from Dixon."Of course I'll be talking to Deangelo and then Nigel and Chad too," Dixon said. "I'm going to try to bring on William Poole III, Will Ignont from Alabama, and then as many lineman as we can get in front of us. I want to get as many people as we can get to commit.-Rivals

sounds great on his recruiting effort. terrific news on his commitment. i was hoping 2 weeks ago he would get that offer he was waiting for and he did so it was not a matter of if, but when he would commit.

sounds great on his recruiting effort. terrific news on his commitment. i was hoping 2 weeks ago he would get that offer he was waiting for and he did so it was not a matter of if, but when he would commit.

Take him and enjoy getting beat for the next five years under Smart. Then you can get a new coach again. Already having to take guys that don't fit his D so he can have a chance at other players. Sounds very much like a former UT coach who grew up wearing doggie underpants.

Smart gave him the offer he was never going to get from Pruitt.

This was just a matter of time. He and his entire family love UGA.

thank you for a golldarn realistic post, grounded in experience. this is how it went down.

does it matter? recruit them, find a spot.

No one cares. UGA is a dumpster fire. This kid will probably end up signing elsewhere after UGA struggles to go 6-6 next year.

Surprised you're still here after that loss in Neyland. Smart will make Richt look like Nick Saban the next few years. What's going to be your excuse when you get your a** kicked again in Athens next year?

VN Store

Back