'17 GA OLB Breon Dixon

We're not talking about this kid enough. He's what you want at OLB against spread teams, and we seem to be pretty clearly in the driver's seat.

Oh I love the kids game, I think we're just focused more on 2016 right now and the impending Hunter Johnson commitment. Dixon will be a stud wherever he lands though, hopefully here.

Oh I love the kids game, I think we're just focused more on 2016 right now and the impending Hunter Johnson commitment. Dixon will be a stud wherever he lands though, hopefully here.

You're behind the times, Daddy. I'm already obsessing over 2018.

LB class going to be sick again in '17. They seem to be positioning themselves really well with Dixon and Foster. Top 2-3 with Gray.

Reactions: 1 person
LB class going to be sick again in '17. They seem to be positioning themselves really well with Dixon and Foster. Top 2-3 with Gray.

We are #3 for Gray. Hopefully that changes at some point. USC and FSU are his top 2, simply because it's new and different for him. Let's see how cool he thinks it is having to fly to both places over and over.

Last night Peachtree Ridge suffered a tough loss to Tennessee Powerhouse Christ Presbyterian. After having watched the game the one thing I noticed is that Dixon is the real deal. That kid was in on every tackle and he can flat out fly from sideline to sideline. He was clearly the best player on their defense.

CPA didn't throw much so Warrior didn't make a ton of plays. I was a little surprised to see his lack of run support but that can be coached. Gibbs doesn't start on defense, not sure why, but he made a couple of plays on offense at WR, but overall had a pretty quiet night. Peachtree got pretty much manhandled by a smaller less talented team. But the keyword is TEAM. Peachtree plays very selfishly and you can see it in all of their stupid penalties and you can hear it by how they talk to each other on the field. CPA just outplayed their talent and Ridge wasn't ready for that.

But in conclusion Dixon is the real deal and UT needs him. Also Dixon was pretty much the only player on their team that said good game in the line to shake hands. Seems like a classy dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Last night Peachtree Ridge suffered a tough loss to Tennessee Powerhouse Christ Presbyterian. After having watched the game the one thing I noticed is that Dixon is the real deal. That kid was in on every tackle and he can flat out fly from sideline to sideline. He was clearly the best player on their defense.

CPA didn't throw much so Warrior didn't make a ton of plays. I was a little surprised to see his lack of run support but that can be coached. Gibbs doesn't start on defense, not sure why, but he made a couple of plays on offense at WR, but overall had a pretty quiet night. Peachtree got pretty much manhandled by a smaller less talented team. But the keyword is TEAM. Peachtree plays very selfishly and you can see it in all of their stupid penalties and you can hear it by how they talk to each other on the field. CPA just outplayed their talent and Ridge wasn't ready for that.

But in conclusion Dixon is the real deal and UT needs him. Also Dixon was pretty much the only player on their team that said good game in the line to shake hands. Seems like a classy dude.

Hard work beats talent when talent don't work hard.

Reactions: 4 people
Man, did not expect Peachtree Ridge to stumble so early. Dixon sounds legit. The Peachtree Ridge pipeline could be come a reality soon.

Breon ‏@Breondixon_4 2m2 minutes ago
I will be enrolling early to any school I go to for a fact 😈 #Sept1st

Originally Posted by engineerVOL:
@Coachsmitty15: Class of 17' at 12:00 September 1st the POWER T is coming for you!!!!
#BrickByBrick

That's our Defensive back QC. Should I know what this means?

This?

VN Store

Back