'17 GA OLB Breon Dixon

85 I feel like you and me are always posting after 11:00 every night. Lol. Keeping the board alive.

✊🏻

Well, somebody's gotta do it :good!:

JOOzPdh.gif

Reactions: 3 people
This guy made as good a play as you will ever want to see last night. He pressured the qb and as the qb tried to throw Dixon put his hands up and tipped he ball maybe 20 feet up into the air and 15 or 20 feet behind the qb. He stayed with the ball, intercepted it and returned it for a TD. I heard his name called over the PA, which was way too loud, all night.

Want. Want. Want.

Reactions: 6 people
Four-star junior linebacker Breon Dixon of Peachtree Ridge High School in Suwanee, Ga., released a list of his "top schools as of now" Thursday on his Twitter account, and Tennessee appears to be his early leader.

The 6-foot, 216-pound Dixon's current favorites consisted of, in order, Tennessee, Florida, Auburn, Georgia, Miami, Oklahoma and TCU. Dixon, who claims more than 20 scholarship offers, confirmed that the seven teams are listed in order, for the "most part."

He's a teammate of top-100 senior defensive back Nigel Warrior — who's the son of former Tennessee star Dale Carter and one of the Vols' top targets in the 2016 class — and five-star junior defensive back Deangelo Gibbs, who is Carter's nephew and one of Tennessee's early top targets in the 2017 class.

Dixon is ranked the nation's No. 193 overall prospect and No. 12 outside linebacker for the 2017 class.

Reactions: 6 people
I suspect we will see ZDT soon enough in the Warrior and Gibbs threads now.

Maybe he will reconsider when we beat them by three touchdowns in 2017.

Meant 16. Need coffee.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back