• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

Still amazing Currie never even made Gruden a candidate. I think Gruden wanted the NFL but you have to kick the tires and at least ask. Worst thing for the Gruden “insiders” was the release of Currie’s dialogue about candidates and what really went down. He never even talked with Gruden nor did Phil. Grudenites were exposed.

Should've offered Chris Petersen $50 million/7 years and nice chunk of change for his assistants from the get go. Then they should have made him say no at least 10 times before moving on.

Reactions: 1 person
Still amazing Currie never even made Gruden a candidate. I think Gruden wanted the NFL but you have to kick the tires and at least ask. Worst thing for the Gruden “insiders” was the release of Currie’s dialogue about candidates and what really went down. He never even talked with Gruden nor did Phil. Grudenites were exposed.

It was obvious Gruden wanted to coach, so the retort that Gruden had a great job as an analyst and made tons of money were just false. You can speculate all day about if he really would have taken a college job, but I agree that it is amazing that he was never even contacted and used as a smokescreen. It's why Currie will have trouble being an AD ever again.

What’s changed? His most recent visit was to AU and I said Tennessee still felt good. Mentioned it on the midweek pod, but recruiting is wonky and you can only trust your sources on this. Could we get burned here? Possibly, but Morris will definitely be in town this weekend with his family and there remains confidence that he ends up at Tennessee.

Simonton

Reactions: 12 people

These people are changing their cb's b/c what they are "hearing" from second hands. Nothing credible what so ever. I think a lot of this is done to make subscribers feel like they are getting their money's worth. Like swanson said, his mom HASN'T even visited burn yet. Not worried, I expect him to be a vol soon.

I think it depends on how many games Pruitt wins. He misses a bowl and we may lose Lampley and witness Dooley era recruiting. He makes a bowl and wins another surprise game, and Morris, Wright and Lampley and a bunch of others may all jump in!

Going to be a wild ride - buckle up!

Dooley era recruiting? Come on, now. Not with this staff.

VN Store

Back