'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

For me I don’t mind insiders - though I take them with a grain of salt. I just can’t tell which ones are trolls. If they come in hot and bold with glowing good news but consistently miss then I tend to think they are trolls..

The first posts I remember reading from AtlantaVol he was getting roasted because he brought bad news on a recruit and was being accused of being dawg

When isht gets crazy like this in a war with Awbarn...it ain't going our way. Those a-holes are just way more determined than we are to land these type of guys.

Reactions: 2 people
It wasn't up long, and it came down. But it was up. Hubbs is still the best in my book, but he put it out and missed on that one.

This is literally the first time I’ve heard that and I was as locked in to VN as ever during that search.

Was that Wright or Brown? I can't remember.

Lawson
Ford
Brown
Wright
Davis
Juco DL can’t remember name Lambert I think?

Just to name a few ...we rarely beat them head to head that I can recall

And this has nothing to do with McGills question I’m just pondering on our head to head issues with Auburn and my frustration...

Last edited:
Lawson
Ford
Brown
Wright
Davis
Juco DL can’t remember name

And the ones we do win...those guys have about a 20% success rate. But hey, we've built a lot of character 👍🏻

Reactions: 1 person
Lawson
Ford
Brown
Wright
Davis
Juco DL can’t remember name Lambert I think?

Gonna have to find a way to start beating them head to head on the recruiting trail if we ever want to be relevant again.

You're probably right, but I remember getting ticked at him myself over him bringing negative info on one of the DTs, I thought it was over Brown. I thought he was a Dawg troll just here to piss us off at the time.

Atlantavol was skeptical of Gruden at first and later on became more optimistic, but I don't ever think he said it was a done deal or anything. I do take his news on recruits with a grain of salt though, because he's almost always overly optimistic. And I don't think this because I think he isn't connected with the program, I just think his sources are in the program and usually get told what they want to hear.

Last edited:
Atlantavol was skeptical of Gruden at first and later on became more optimistic, but I don't ever think he said it was a done deal or anything. I do take his news on recruits with a grain of salt though, because he's almost always overly optimistic. And I don't think this because I think he isn't connected with the program, I just think his sources are in the program and usually get told what they want to hear.
Yeah..I know. We were talking about when he first showed up here in the RF not about anything Gruden related.

Maybe we’ll finally get a guy when we don’t get all the cbs, that would be a nice turn of events

Clemson writer piggybacking off all the other guys guessing.

Which one? If Anna, she is really good. If Cory, he is the opposite. He’s not Brad Shepherd bad, but still bad. Cory gets a small pass tho as he is only part time employee.

Yeah..I know. We were talking about when he first showed up here in the RF not about anything Gruden related.

Still amazing Currie never even made Gruden a candidate. I think Gruden wanted the NFL but you have to kick the tires and at least ask. Worst thing for the Gruden “insiders” was the release of Currie’s dialogue about candidates and what really went down. He never even talked with Gruden nor did Phil. Grudenites were exposed.

Still amazing Currie never even made Gruden a candidate. I think Gruden wanted the NFL but you have to kick the tires and at least ask. Worst thing for the Gruden “insiders” was the release of Currie’s dialogue about candidates and what really went down. He never even talked with Gruden nor did Phil. Grudenites were exposed.

The Haslam puppets mind was made up for him a long time before the job was ever open imo. It was always Schiano.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back