'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

In the past, Auburn has had them do that and Kirby is as well. We should tell him at this point that if he takes that visit then we are moving on. Letting them take it is not working so what the heck.

You don’t tell a top 50 prospect at our biggest position of need that we are moving on. Ever

Thought Morris was done after announcing? Shocked, not really. Anytime a handler is involved, he always pins information against the other. Notice a trend???

Good news/bad news/ good....

Who do you think is putting out the info? To be blunt, probably false info as well to squeeze both programs. Y’all love Watson yet?

Watson?

Unless the kid is a bold face liar (which some of them are) then I am sticking with the information i got about an hour and a half ago.

I'm ready to read your post on what happened during coaching search. I know you wanted to wait a little while though.

You don’t tell a top 50 prospect at our biggest position of need that we are moving on. Ever

I know but you can put pressure not to take that visit IF he tells you he is coming. It’s just a lose lose with Auburn. If he visits there, he will go there. Hope I am wrong but lately it happens every time with them.

I know but you can put pressure not to take that visit IF he tells you he is coming. It’s just a lose lose with Auburn. If he visits there, he will go there. Hope I am wrong but lately it happens every time with them.

Don’t get me wrong, I definitely understand where you’re coming from. It’s a crappy situation to be in with a recruit.

Just saying coming off a 4-8 season and 10 months from signing day you can’t really tell a top recruit he can’t take visits or else we are moving on. We just ain’t there yet

If he doesn't use it now they could still convince him to take it the weekend before signing day. May as well get it out of the way and hope it doesn't sway him too much.

VN Store

Back