'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

OH chit

We've kept y'all informed on what we know and the latest buzz says this one has tightened considerably. Multiple sources have insisted that Tennessee will be the pick come May 1, but after gathering some new info today from another source, it sounds like a true final decision has not been made.

According to a source, Morris took a quiet visit to Auburn with his family earlier this week. That's big, as we've noted many times that Morris' mom had not made any previous trips with Wanya to the Plains.

Morris will take OVs to both Tennessee and Auburn in the next two weeks, so this one looks like it'll have plenty of twists and turns until May 1 ... and even then "once it's done, it's done" may not actually hold much weight.

Simonton

Reactions: 1 person
I'm literally reporting what I know right now. I've maintained that Wanya will pick Tennessee, but new intel suggests Auburn is trending after the visit this week. Haven't heard about that visit being reported anywhere else, either. That's how covering recruiting goes. Situations can change quickly. Like I said, there's likely many more twists and turns with this recruitment. Tennessee will get Wanya on campus this weekend and they will likely work hard to squash the AU OV. We'll see what happens.

Simonton

The word I was getting was that Tennessee is the team to beat. I saw Jesse post earlier that he was hearing things were close so I would defer to his latest intel.
Woody

suicideas6gm4.gif

Reactions: 2 people
the funny part about all this is it's freaking April. it's not like its NSD eve or anything........lol.

I said before if Momma visits Auburn all bets are off. Bout to find out how serious our new bagmen are in this new UT regime. Get your popcorn ready...

It’s almost a guarantee this happens when it comes down to us and Auburn. Throw in “quiet trips” that include his family and taking an OV to AU the last weekend before committing, and unfortunately we all know exactly how this ends, because we have watched it too many times to count.

one guy committing on May 1st is not going to make OR break this class. Let's just tap the breaks on the guns in the mouths emojis. Ain't no freak out like a Vol Nation freak out.

I said before if Momma visits Auburn all bets are off. Bout to find out how serious our new bagmen are in this new UT regime. Get your popcorn ready...

i agree, but if he had it to Auburn and TN, and that's it, you'd have to think Mama would have to go check it out, just b/c of where her son had it on his list, regardless of who she might like more....so while it sucks, i'm not surprised honestly.

need this weekend to go swimmingly...........

In fact, I'd probably try to get him to postpone his Tennessee OV if I am Pruitt, at this point, and just have him UOV this weekend. Save it for the fall and hope you can impress him on the field and then bring him in.

In fact, I'd probably try to get him to postpone his Tennessee OV if I am Pruitt, at this point, and just have him UOV this weekend. Save it for the fall and hope you can impress him on the field and then bring him in.

card are already played. that probably wouldn't sit well in the end.....

Squashing the Auburn OV does nothing. He'll just go there later on. Just seems like his heart is at AU. We seem to rein him in, only to find him sneaking off on secret visits. Just seems like that's where he wants to go.

Of course...

tenor.gif

the funny part about all this is it's freaking April. it's not like its NSD eve or anything........lol.

Right, they keep saying Auburn's getting the last visit. Dude's got like 9 more months to take visits after that. I'd be shocked if this is shut down no matter who he picks.

VN Store

Back