FBI: Russian Nuclear Official Wired Millions to Clinton Foundation in Bribery Plot

This case is about a Russian official taking kickbacks from U.S. contractors in exchange for uranium supplies. I'm not sure how that was supposed to compromise national security and the story certainly doesn't say. Yes, do try to spin this as another Clinton conspiracy story. Fact is, Clinton can't stand Putin--that is a big reason that Putin had his hackers and propaganda network undercut her campaign. The sales of the Canadian uranium company has been written about a lot. There are strict rules about the sale of it in this country.

Reactions: 1 person
This case is about a Russian official taking kickbacks from U.S. contractors in exchange for uranium supplies. I'm not sure how that was supposed to compromise national security and the story certainly doesn't say. Yes, do try to spin this as another Clinton conspiracy story. Fact is, Clinton can't stand Putin--that is a big reason that Putin had his hackers and propaganda network undercut her campaign. The sales of the Canadian uranium company has been written about a lot. There are strict rules about the sale of it in this country.

So do you find the The Hill (a liberal leaning publication) untrustworthy?

Reactions: 2 people
The collusion narrative is turning on the dems. They will end up being investigated themselves. Reminds me of this classic Ruskie scene:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR55kxkdUJs[/youtube]

wasn't at all involved in this, as the story notes. So nice try. She wasn't involved in approving the sale of the uranium company--which was a Canadian company with operations in the United States. As for Russian money going to the Clinton Foundation, the story doesn't say who sent it but does note that it was funneled via a third party.

The Clinton Foundation, by the way, has an excellent reputation.

$$

Attachments

• IMG_4481.JPG
    IMG_4481.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 3 people
wasn't at all involved in this, as the story notes. So nice try. She wasn't involved in approving the sale of the uranium company--which was a Canadian company with operations in the United States. As for Russian money going to the Clinton Foundation, the story doesn't say who sent it but does note that it was funneled via a third party.

The Clinton Foundation, by the way, has an excellent reputation.

A+ as rated by the Colombo, Gambino, and Genovese Trust for Neighborhood Enterprise. Rated a Rising Star by Odessa.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/JamesGRickards/status/920848870673920000[/twitter]

That was quick
DMgO2WUVoAABK3a.jpg

DMgO64_VQAAI9PO.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
What a glorious morning. Sessions is going to appoint another special prosecutor, this time to go after the real crooks

Justice Department to Consider Special Counsel on Clinton Foundation Ties to Uranium One Deal | NYT

The department, in a letter sent to the House Judiciary Committee, said the prosecutors would examine allegations that donations to the Clinton Foundation were tied to a 2010 decision by the Obama administration to allow a Russian nuclear agency to buy Uranium One, a company that owned access to uranium in the United States, and other issues.

DOl6LiSXcAAzH5T.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Let's bring it on. There's nothing more entertaining than an investigation of Hillary Clinton (I've lost count, how many have we had?). Then it really gets fun watching the Right meltdown when nothing is found.

Let's bring it on. There's nothing more entertaining than an investigation of Hillary Clinton (I've lost count, how many have we had?). Then it really gets fun watching the Right meltdown when nothing is found.

Plenty found, do you think the DOJ or AG from Obama administration would do anything to her? Nah, didn’t think so.

Let's bring it on. There's nothing more entertaining than an investigation of Donald Trump (I've lost count, how many have we had?). Then it really gets fun watching the left meltdown when nothing is found.

left, meet the right.

as the pendulum swings.

The swings are getting wilder and the poles are moving even farther apart.

Right is right, and left is left, and never the twain shall meet. Although there is the possibility that they move into imaginary space and meet somewhere on the back side of reality.

So did Shep Smith not blow this fake news up sufficiently enough?

My word, you guys bit hard on the very thing you profess to hate the most. Hook, line and sinker by the people you trust the most, Hannity and Carlson got absolutely punked by another Fox anchor.

How salty are the Fox viewers right now?

VN Store

Back