FBI: Russian Nuclear Official Wired Millions to Clinton Foundation in Bribery Plot

This story is about more than just the Clintons though. Why did Obama's DOJ sit on this for years? Who made those decisions?

Reactions: 3 people
I'll say it since no one else will.

ALL of you are a joke.

Libs: Trump did this!
Cons: NO he didn't!

Cons: Hillary did this!
Libs: NO she didn't!

You all suck.

Is it not possible that the government as a whole is extremely corrupt?

Reactions: 4 people
Seriously? When confronted with actual facts and thoroughly cited documentation, this is your reply? No wonder politicians are allowed to get away with whatever corruption they want out in the open.

Oh Sam...I don't care what Hillary did, she's a politician they're all corrupt. They'll always be corrupt until they're dead and gone. No one gets to that point in life without doing something illegal or playing in the gray area. If you think otherwise you're just fooling yourself.

Oh Sam...I don't care what Hillary did, she's a politician they're all corrupt. They'll always be corrupt until they're dead and gone. No one gets to that point in life without doing something illegal or playing in the gray area. If you think otherwise you're just fooling yourself.

At least you admit it.

Reactions: 2 people

ALL of you are a joke.

You all suck.

Yup. That's why Trump got elected.

Reactions: 2 people

ALL of you are a joke.

You all suck.

I'm no Trumper, but comparing pissgate to this proven and well documented scandal by the Clintons is not intellectually honest. They aren't comparable. One has been investigated and speculated and witch hunted and covered in the media wall to wall for over a year with absolutely nothing to show for it. One is proven fact with mountains of real tangible evidence and almost no media coverage. I agree both Trump and Killary suck, but these two stories aren't comparable.

Reactions: 5 people
This story is about more than just the Clintons though. Why did Obama's DOJ sit on this for years? Who made those decisions?

You're asking all the wrong questions. The right questions and the only one that matters is what did Trump know and when did he know it.

Reactions: 1 person
Naked and greased up like pigs.

Dear God, I am never sleeping again.

make it part of sex ed. Teen pregnancy cut by 90% after introduction of naked presidential candidate videos to all 9th grade sex ed classes.

Dear God, I am never sleeping again.

make it part of sex ed. Teen pregnancy cut by 90% after introduction of naked presidential candidate videos to all 9th grade sex ed classes.

You know you'd watch, they could sell it as PPV.

I'm no Trumper, but comparing pissgate to this proven and well documented scandal by the Clintons is not intellectually honest. They aren't comparable. One has been investigated and speculated and witch hunted and covered in the media wall to wall for over a year with absolutely nothing to show for it. One is proven fact with mountains of real tangible evidence and almost no media coverage. I agree both Trump and Killary suck, but these two stories aren't comparable.

What's your opinion on all the people Hillary and Bill supposedly had killed? I mean I've read about that about 100x's on here and nothing is proven

What's your opinion on all the people Hillary and Bill supposedly had killed? I mean I've read about that about 100x's on here and nothing is proven

Statistically nearly impossible for them to be closely associated with that many people who die under suspicious conditions (including multiple airplane crashes, suicides with unlikely bullet entry points, etc) and not be at least tangentially involved.

Reactions: 3 people
Eric Holder, Hillary and Bill Clinton, and Loretta Lynch should all be in Jail. They all engaged in criminal conspiracies. They are CROOKS to the highest degree.

Reactions: 7 people
Statistically nearly impossible for them to be closely associated with that many people who die under suspicious conditions (including multiple airplane crashes, suicides with unlikely bullet entry points, etc) and not be at least tangentially involved.

So as long as it fitss what you think may have happened...then it's true, facts don't matter when it's fits your agenda

Eric Holder, Hillary and Bill Clinton, and Loretta Lynch should all be in Jail. They all engaged in criminal conspiracies. They are CROOKS to the highest degree.

But Trump colluded with Russia, that's what they want you to believe.

Wonder how that fraudulent investigation is going?

You've got her now.

Already got her! :eek:lol:
20trumptomaposesionEs-superJumbo.jpg

VN Store

Back