FBI: Russian Nuclear Official Wired Millions to Clinton Foundation in Bribery Plot

Eric Holder, Hillary and Bill Clinton, and Loretta Lynch should all be in Jail. They all engaged in criminal conspiracies. They are CROOKS to the highest degree.

Trump won't go after them because he doesn't want the next guy to come after him. He'll have you chanting lock her up til you're blue in the face.

Reactions: 2 people
OK, if my explanation is not valid, why did he say, "no, nevermind." as soon as he got into office?

He knows how corrupt the system is. If there was any real chance to take the Clintons down, I think he would attempt to do so. When his own AG recuses himself from a major investigation without discussing it with the President first, then you know he has serious forces working against him.

Reactions: 1 person
He knows how corrupt the system is. If there was any real chance to take the Clintons down, I think he would attempt to do so. When his own AG recuses himself from a major investigation without discussing it with the President first, then you know he has serious forces working against him.

OK, dude. So because she might get away with it due to a corrupt system, he's not gonna try? Why didn't he mention this before when he was telling people he was going to go after her. Makes no sense.

OK, dude. So because she might get away with it due to a corrupt system, he's not gonna try? Why didn't he mention this before when he was telling people he was going to go after her. Makes no sense.

I’m saying he can’t even trust his own guy that supported his campaign. I don’t think he expected that to happen, so he’s being very careful with how he proceeds.

Actually Bill was in Russia with Trump having a pee party

What about Hillary's filled up diaper, I want to know about that?

hillary-clinton-pantsuit-happy-girl.jpg

"She really does smell like farts!!!! " -girl in pic

why-hillary-clintons-corny-pantsuit-jokes-are-actually-important.jpg

You go girl! That is a stylish way of covering up the diaper and fart smell.

hillary_clinton.jpg

"They (crowd) have no idea that I'm taking a dump right now." -HC

I wonder, if she has an Odor Eater in the inside pocket of that jacket, that thing has got to be working overtime.

Last edited:
To think we almost elected someone as President who conducted shady Russian business deals.

wasn't at all involved in this, as the story notes. So nice try. She wasn't involved in approving the sale of the uranium company--which was a Canadian company with operations in the United States. As for Russian money going to the Clinton Foundation, the story doesn't say who sent it but does note that it was funneled via a third party.

The Clinton Foundation, by the way, has an excellent reputation.

wasn't at all involved in this, as the story notes. So nice try. She wasn't involved in approving the sale of the uranium company--which was a Canadian company with operations in the United States. As for Russian money going to the Clinton Foundation, the story doesn't say who sent it but does note that it was funneled via a third party.

The Clinton Foundation, by the way, has an excellent reputation

Well that's the funniest and dumbest thing I've read all day.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back