Examples of why liberals suck

driskel080913_8col.jpg

Jeff Driskel

MAD-Magazine-Alfred-E-Neuman-Norman-Mingo.jpg

Alfred E Neuman
Driskel looks more like Sloth from The Goonies.

Reactions: 1 person
I've never seen two people that were exactly the same. Therefore I don't think you could lump a collective group together. Nothing more nothing less. But continue the daily bashing of these people.

I'm not bashing anyone. But I will point out the liberal defenders have had about 3 hours to name one good thing liberals have done for the country and so far...crickets.

Reactions: 3 people
Haha moderating myself. I find most of this entertaining but eventually arguing with the same mindset gets really old.

gotcha, just curious. didn't see what you said so didn't know one way or the other.

I'm not bashing anyone. But I will point out the liberal defenders have had about 3 hours to name one good thing liberals have done for the country and so far...crickets.

define good.

That's a subjective term. Politically what you see depends on where you sit.

A liberal could just as easily ask you to point out anything good that a neocon has done for this country.

Do you understand how this works?

Reactions: 2 people
define good.

A liberal could just as easily ask you to point out anything good that a neocon has done for this country.

You won't find me defending neocons. But true conservatives have battled against the welfare state, made policies that are favorable to small businesses, reduced taxes, proposed the civil rights legislation and got it passed, and defended private property rights.

You won't find me defending neocons. But true conservatives have battled against the welfare state, made policies that are favorable to small businesses, reduced taxes, proposed the civil rights legislation and got it passed, and defended private property rights.

Interesting. You've delineated neocon from "true" conservative.

Do you also delineate liberal from democrat?

Sure. Some of our best gov officials throughout history have been conservative democrats. I can't name any currently serving right now, but maybe there are some.

To some degree yes. For example my in laws are in there late 50s, her grand parents late 80s they consider themselves Democrats but did not vote for Barry. Voted for McCain and Romney. The current democrat party as a whole right now is very far left, very liberal.

Maybe the individual welfare state but not corporate. That includes wars

You can hardly separate the 2 anymore although lots like to try

You delete my post pj? I mean, I understand. Just wondering who it was..

To some degree yes. For example my in laws are in there late 50s, her grand parents late 80s they consider themselves Democrats but did not vote for Barry. Voted for McCain and Romney. The current democrat party as a whole right now is very far left, very liberal.

I think an argument could be made it's not the democrats that are "moving". The further the GOP moves (races) to the right ala T.P., it just seems that the Dems are moving left. In fact, not much of the left has changed, e.g they still foster the same handout mentality and coddle minorities for votes, etc..

Moving right and being surprised when the left doesn't shift with you is a bit silly.

In my opinion, it's a contributing factor to why the GOP will lose again in the next general. Most people are moderate and watching the GOP candidates walk back primary statements to look sane to the moderates is going to continue to kill them.

Then you should probably not allow any pictures of Driskel on the board, at all.

I think you're poor mouthing like ole' granny clampet.

I don't care what they're saying, this saturday is going to be a dogfight. I hope our boys aren't buying into the hype - our D has made Driskel look like a heisman contender in the past.

Maybe the individual welfare state but not corporate. That includes wars

You can hardly separate the 2 anymore although lots like to try

Agreed. You won't get an argument from me about corporate welfare and don't get me started on bank bailouts. Both sides of the aisle establishment have pretty much been bought off by special interests.

Lmao

Hard on the ole boy aren't you?

I think you're poor mouthing like ole' granny clampet.

I don't care what they're saying, this saturday is going to be a dogfight. I hope our boys aren't buying into the hype - our D has made Driskel look like a heisman contender in the past.

I've heard and seen interviews, I'm sure he's a great kid and seems like a genuinely nice person. I'd just really like to see him concentrate on baseball.

Its just not working out at QB.

And as to poor-mouthing, well, he's in his third year. there are no signs of improvement in key respects: 1) reading a defense to determine best play or options likely to be available when the ball is snapped; 2) anticipating or finding the most open receiver; 3) mental agility, both in terms of speed and reacting; and 4) hitting the open receiver when he does see it.

He grew up a running QB. And against high school competition he probably did look a lot sharper in the passing game, too. But it just has not translated at UF, time to move in a direction that might yield some improvement, especially with all the skill position recruits waiting to see what direction the team takes heading into next year (i.e. please a different QB).

define good.

So if I choose not to work or get fibromyalgia those checks & free food are a good thing.

So if I choose not to work or get fibromyalgia those checks & free food are a good thing.

Are you asking or telling?

Do you believe that everyone who receives assistance from a government social safety net is just a worthless pos who just needs to get a job?

Are you asking or telling?

Do you believe that everyone who receives assistance from a government social safety net is just a worthless pos who just needs to get a job?

All? No. A lot? Yes. Who do you think they're voting for though?

Speaking in absolutes as in thinking conservatives believe all people on welfare are garbage is another reason liberals suck

VN Store

Back