Examples of why liberals suck

So you're comparing Nixons term to 50 years of liberal policies? Brilliant analogy

No I was using one instance to justify not doing something again. Every instance is different. I'm not blaming Detroit on liberals throughout our country.

Was there any corruption in Detroit during those times? Was there things going on at the time that further escalated the mess that is Detroit? Probably. You can not pull one town into an argument and use it to justify that liberals are the plague. Sure Liberals could have single handedly ruined everything in that town and ran it into the ground. Even if that was true it still isn't enough to justify your point.

Additionally since liberals suck, I'm guessing they have never done anything that you benefit from? Right?

For me, actually, nothing.

But then again I am a white college educated male so I never had a need for modern liberalism.

Reactions: 3 people
For me, actually, nothing.

But then again I am a white college educated male so I never had a need for modern liberalism.

Well then of course you wouldn't haha

What about your phone bud? Do you think that was envisioned and created by a "conservative"?

You can not pull one town into an argument and use it to justify that liberals are the plague.

Cincinnati.

I have seen from the time I was a kid until today how the D left leaning idiots have single-handedly ruined a lot of this town. There are no if's, and's, or but's. One reason. One reason only.

It has happened before, it can happen again.

so we should stop doing all things that have had negative impacts on innocent life? driving cars because of drunks, flying planes because of terrorists, taxing because idiots spend more than they make, stop the postal service because a bomb/anthrax was mailed to your neighbor? a certain level of 'oops' is going to happen. Show me a perfect human ran entity, action, initiative, and I will concede we should stop the death penalty because a fraction of 'innocents', a very loaded term, are put to death/

My friend got a DUI for sitting in her car sobering up. Cop even admits in court her keys were still in her purse, and that car wasn't on and she hadn't moved or turned on the car. Should we stop sentencing other DUI cases because she got shafted? (fun fact, if you have walked down the street with car keys in your pocket while under the influence you are guilty of DUI)

What about your phone bud? Do you think that was envisioned and created by a "conservative"?

Are you gonna give these people examples you promised or keep *****footing around with this kinda crap.

Reactions: 2 people
Actually I've never taxed anyone. My gov might but I don't believe anyone I know has gone out and collected money from you have they?

Funny-Facepalm-GIF.gif

Reactions: 1 person

Well since most phones are just smaller versions of technology invented literally 60+ years ago I would say yes, it was not a liberal who is behind that. To piggy back on that if you do a 360 where you sit at your computer I would wager that literally 90% of what you see is descended from military technology which again, no lib's.

I'm sure a liberal programmed Candy Crush though, that just makes sense.

But now that I think about it liberals do provide services for me. Trash pick up, coffee at a local fast food joint, clean my pool, cut my grass, change my vehicles oil, etc.

To stay on topic one has to look at what modern liberalism has done for people. Classical liberalism led to the end of slavery, blacks voting, women voting, civil rights, all Republican led.

Modern liberalism has led to the war on poverty, race based hiring, sex based hiring, making US citizens take back seat to illegal immigrants, keeping poor people poor, creating a government that doesn't work for the people, etc, etc..

Reactions: 5 people
while I am against abortion, it brings up a interesting hypocrisy. Liberals believe all life is sacred (no death penalty) but believe in abortion. Conservatives believe all life is sacred (no abortions) but usually believe in the death penalty. a little tidbit to think about, pointed out by this hypocrite.

This conservative is against abortion and the death penalty.

again, I didn't mean to offend by lumping everyone together, just using the same brush the author of the article used. :hi:

No offense taken.

I think all true conservatives should be against the death penalty, it's not only financially a loser it is also rife with potential abuse.

Both sides have caused their share of problems. The point is liberals only offer disastrous solutions.

I've never seen two people that were exactly the same. Therefore I don't think you could lump a collective group together. Nothing more nothing less. But continue the daily bashing of these people.

VN Store

Back