East Tennessee Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Wal-Mart earlier to get a new food bowl for my dog. The grocery side of the store was packed with people. Some people were going through line with 2 or 3 carts full of food.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

have a govt job is the life. contractors have it good don't get me wrong, but govt employees have the set up

When I was in High School we had this teacher Ms. Jones. She dated a fellow teacher from the school whose name was Mr. Snow.

We use to always go around saying that Ms. Jones is hoping for six inches of snow tonight anytime wintry weather was around....good times!

When I was in High School we had this teacher Ms. Jones. She dated a fellow teacher from the school whose name was Mr. Snow.

We use to always go around saying that Ms. Jones is hoping for six inches of snow tonight anytime wintry weather was around....good times!

:eek:lol:

Sleet is changing over to snow/sleet mix with some good flakes mixed in. Streets in my neighborhood are now white with a layer of sleet under the snow. Looks weird since the streets are white but yards are not yet.

My guess is that the streets are very nasty and will be getting worse.

I was coming back from Murfeesboro the day the snow fall hit last month. It put about two inches on the ground. It was my first snow fall here since moving back from Ohio and when I heard the weather report that we were getting 2-3 inches I decided it would be fine to drive over there since I've driven in 6-8 inch snow falls in Ohio without any problem.

Let me say, I amost died. I did not realize this state does not have a single snow plow to be used off the Interstates. I can not believe 2 inches can shut this city down. God help us if we ever get 15 inches and it stays on the ground for 2 weeks. We will be screwed.

Unbelievable around here. PpL are freaking out and theirs not a flurry in the sky. Cancelled schools, can't find an open church tonight. Craziness.

The humidity here is only 37% and 93% just 80 miles southwest in Memphis

Its gonna have to rise or the snow will evaporate before it hits the ground

I was coming back from Murfeesboro the day the snow fall hit last month. It put about two inches on the ground. It was my first snow fall here since moving back from Ohio and when I heard the weather report that we were getting 2-3 inches I decided it would be fine to drive over there since I've driven in 6-8 inch snow falls in Ohio without any problem.

Let me say, I amost died. I did not realize this state does not have a single snow plow to be used off the Interstates. I can not believe 2 inches can shut this city down. God help us if we ever get 15 inches and it stays on the ground for 2 weeks. We will be screwed.

Snowplows are everywhere. I have seen at least 5 drive down the streets of my neighborhood this weekend spraying brine.

Snowplows are everywhere. I have seen at least 5 drive down the streets of my neighborhood this weekend spraying brine.

Well on that day 840 was decent but Nolensville rd was terrible and concord rd was a disaster. I was coming back at 9pm and they were bad.

Its coming down pretty good here now, already accumulating on cars, roofs

Funny i'm between Memphis and Huntsville and it's not doing anything here

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back