East Tennessee Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest thing that concerns me about winter in terms of potential big amounts of snow is the increasing odds for a moderate La Nina appearing in the Pacific. Generally, when there is a La Nina in place (especially moderate and strong), the southeast is drier and warmer than normal. The models right now show the peak of La Nina occuring in the winter. Fingers crossed that they are wrong.

The biggest thing that concerns me about winter in terms of potential big amounts of snow is the increasing odds for a moderate La Nina appearing in the Pacific. Generally, when there is a La Nina in place (especially moderate and strong), the southeast is drier and warmer than normal. The models right now show the peak of La Nina occuring in the winter. Fingers crossed that they are wrong.

They was way off on our rain this week. Really needed it

We really needed that rain from Nate. I like how it was just a steady kind of rain and no real bad down pours.

I’ll keep mine crossed that they’re right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back