East Tennessee Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate all this F'n snow! This global warming crap is really starting to piss me off!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

we got hit with 15" a couple weeks ago and I'm sure people here were glad they went and got supplies. Most of the cities in the south are ill-prepared to handle it so getting out can take extra time

We got 13" at the house in Feb 09 and it was awesome. It was the most snow we had ever had in the area.

Snow doesnt bother me. Its easy to drive in, especially since I have a Jeep.

Ice is a different matter. Hate that crap

They are saying that portions of Bama and Georgia could see lots of ice. I feel for those areas

5-8 inches forecasted here, bring it on. I don't mind the snow in the least, just keep the ice away. But you better hide yo milk, and hide yo bread, cuz they buying errything round hurr.

It's funny seeing all the freaks out in the grocery store because they think they will be trapped for weeks.

If we get a half inch of snow I will be shocked. They've cried wolf too many times for me.

If we get a half inch of snow I will be shocked. They've cried wolf too many times for me.

Thats the norm here, but this year is the exception. It usually never even snows here until mid-late January. Its already laid down two 5" snows in December. Which isn't much, but for the small town folk around here it's a blizzard that forces them to buy 40 dozen eggs and raid the bread isle.

I went and bought chicken and beer. Bring it on old man winter.

i came back to huntsville the day after christmas from middle tn. the next day the roads were clear. seriously no snow, no ice, the roads were dry and people were seriously driving 25 mph. its like they thought the snow on the grass was going to jump on the road at any moment

Haha!

Forecast seems to be changing from snow storm to ice storm for Bham. Wish I'd bought a generator at some point in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back