East Tennessee Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the national weather service has just issued a winter weather warning 24 hours before the storm actually gets here. the local news decided to break in during halftime of the colts game to give us a 10 min. briefing on the situation. ridiculous. however they did snow estimates and it looks like huntsville cld get the most at 8 inches.

I know you are hoping for 8 inches!:lol:

i came back to huntsville the day after christmas from middle tn. the next day the roads were clear. seriously no snow, no ice, the roads were dry and people were seriously driving 25 mph. its like they thought the snow on the grass was going to jump on the road at any moment
:eek:lol: That sneaky jumping snow is deadly.

i came back to huntsville the day after christmas from middle tn. the next day the roads were clear. seriously no snow, no ice, the roads were dry and people were seriously driving 25 mph. its like they thought the snow on the grass was going to jump on the road at any moment

here in bham we like to make fun of the people in Huntsville. Ya bunch of Yankies.

The suburbs of Birmingham are actually quite nice. The city itself sucks. It's hard to tolerate the Barn and Bama fans tho.

Bring on the snow. If it snows, come pick me up Count and we'll go watch football at BWW :)

The suburbs of Birmingham are actually quite nice. The city itself sucks. It's hard to tolerate the Barn and Bama fans tho.
Just messing with, I have family there in Mountain Brook and Vestavia Hills.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Downtown isn't safe either. I would feel uneasy if my daughter went to UAB tbh.

I could care less. I've had the flu since Wednesday. It's possibly the boringest 4 day period of my life. May as well get stuck home a few more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back