Early thoughts on Missouri outcome?

Missouri has a great defense. We will need to use the run game a lot because time to throw will be limited. On the counter there offense is atrocious. Should be an interesting game.

If we don't turn it over, we will curb stomp these frauds. They scored 20 against an atrocious kentucky defense. They were blanked against Uga and lost to Indiana. Matty Mauck will be running for his life.

Reactions: 1 person
Missouri has a great Defense, not so good Offense. The O-Line has to step up.

This. Even with Dobbs ability to avoid the rush, the OL MUST step up and with the injuries this evening, it's going to be a tall order to fill.

They have certainly looked terrible at times this year, but they are 7-2 tied up with a 7-3 team at the moment. They will be tough. Our schedule is ambitious I know, but you can't overlook them just because theirs wasn't quite as hard.

I expect a win by at least 14. Their O isn't so good. Solid D but I think out O moves the ball more easily against them then their O moves against us.

Reactions: 3 people
If we don't turn it over, we will curb stomp these frauds. They scored 20 against an atrocious kentucky defense. They were blanked against Uga and lost to Indiana. Matty Mauck will be running for his life.

But they beat Florida BAD.... What does that mean?

I expect a win by at least 14. Their O isn't so good. Solid D but I think out O moves the ball more easily against them then their O moves against us.

^ This.

Mauk is not impressing me, and our pass rush is hitting full stride these days.

They'll make a few plays on us; we'll make our share on them.

Mizzu has a good defense and special teams but I just can't see their offense keeping pace. They're probably the worst 7-2 SEC school I've ever seen lol.
There's no reason they can't win this by 2 multiple TDs.

Watching the Mizz and Am game now, I dont think this year is the year we beat mizzou. It is not going to be horrible but I dont think we beat Mizz

I expect a close game.

If Mizzou pulls off this win against A&M tonight (now leading 27-20), they'll be playing for the SEC East title (for the second year in a row). On the other hand, I expect A.J. Johnson to have an ESPECIALLY big day - as it's his last game at Neyland Stadium. And we should have a SIGNIFICANT home field advantage!

Go Vols!!! :peace2:

I have a feeling they will be leading for a majority of the game, with us being right there with them.

Dobbs leads us on a game-winning drive late in the game and the D holds on a final possession to secure the win.

Then we slaughter Vanderbilt.

Watching Mizzou right now and I honestly feel like next week will be a coin flip. They just seem to find ways to win. CGP gets the most out of the talent he brings in. No doubt in my mind that it will be a 4 quarter dog fight in Neyland next week.

Watching the Mizz and Am game now, I dont think this year is the year we beat mizzou. It is not going to be horrible but I dont think we beat Mizz

Their offense is horrible against decent Ds. Won't be surprised if they won but I dont see it.

I think Mo is a very tough football team. Very quick with a lot of team speed. Both offensive and defensive lines are very good and they have quick skill players. I think it will be a very close game.

34 points and 500+ yards tonight. You guys are more optimistic than I am. I thing it could go either way, but it won't be easy

112-9.

Apollo 11 - 23-35, 200 yards, 2 TD's, 16 rushes, 150 yards, 1 TD
Crazy Hair Hurd - 24 carries, 130 yards, 2 TD's

Iron leg Medley - 26 FGA, 26 FGM, 5 XPA, 4 XPM.

BOOK IT.

VN Store

Back