DEI = Racism

Keep your politics off this BB board....
OOOOOH sensitive aren't we. That wasn't politics. Reality of a liberal school...Check
DEI staff.....Check
Old McDonalds fun with all the letters these days....... check
An observation you label politics...Question, where was a political party mentioned? UNCHECK
No naming of favorite politician...Check
So just say you didn't like the comment and disagree......no politics here....CHECK

Stackhouse will get a job somewhere in bball. He is a good coach and had alot of injuries. Tough place to be competitive with budget and gym like Memorial. Is it on the National Record of artifacts?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
OOOOOH sensitive aren't we. That wasn't politics. Reality of a liberal school...Check
DEI staff.....Check
Old McDonalds fun with all the letters these days....... check
An observation you label politics...Question, where was a political party mentioned? UNCHECK
No naming of favorite politician...Check
So just say you didn't like the comment and disagree......no politics here....CHECK

Stackhouse will get a job somewhere in bball. He is a good coach and had alot of injuries. Tough place to be competitive with budget and gym like Memorial. Is it on the National Record of artifacts?
I agree. If someone wants to show their ignorance and feeble mindedness, they are free to do that without making it political, as has already been proven.

I agree. If someone wants to show their ignorance and feeble mindedness, they are free to do that without making it political, as has already been proven.
No blue font so......I believe you may be complementing me. Though not directly. So I may owe you a thank you for the shot across the vandee commodore bow....anchor up!

Equity.

@kiddiedoc Where were you??? Team Caucasian was fighting an uphill battle here. Needed you up to bat lol.

So the Memphis Grizzlies (where this was filmed) was going to make the opposing Hawks "fan" look like a fool. This is in-game entertainment 101.....

A little more thinking for yourselves guys...

Reactions: BP4Prez
lol. He’s clearly an opposing fan. That’s not actually DEI.

There are plenty of real examples out there. No need to traffic in these.

That's why I dont let guys with a room temperature IQ think for me...

5 seconds of watching that and anyone with minimal brain functioning can realize it's a home team having fun with an opposing fanbase...

That's why I dont let guys with a room temperature IQ think for me...

5 seconds of watching that and anyone with minimal brain functioning can realize it's a home team having fun with an opposing fanbase...
You really don’t even have to press play…

But yea, the actual video is a dead giveaway 😂

@lawgator1 @evillawyer whats your opinion on this?

I agree with their point that there are better measures of proficiency. I see many people who passed the bar and are terrible attorneys. Likewise, some of the worst law school students turn out to be very good attorney. I think an internship of sorts and a recommendation based on that is better way to "test."

I agree with their point that there are better measures of proficiency. I see many people who passed the bar and are terrible attorneys. Likewise, some of the worst law school students turn out to be very good attorney. I think an internship of sorts and a recommendation based on that is better way to "test."
Will create 2 classes of attorneys.

Bar certified
Not bar certified

Why doesn't a law degree in itself make a person qualified to be a practicing attorney?
I'm going to guess it's a checks and balances of law schools. Not all are created equal. The Bar exam separates the wheat from the chaff.

Why doesn't a law degree in itself make a person qualified to be a practicing attorney?
Because most professional degrees don't get one ready for the real world. there is a big difference in learning about something, and doing it.

VN Store

Back