DC Prediction and Sources Thread

I wouldn't expect it. Don't be surprised if you get a healthy dose of skepticism and people call you out based on this thread next time you speak up.

i think ive learned my lesson.

i was wrong.

I wouldn't expect it. Don't be surprised if you get a healthy dose of skepticism and people call you out based on this thread next time you speak up.

The ultimate outcome doesn't mean the info wasn't good at the time.

He could've framed it differently, I guess.

Wow.

Even though before the DC has been announced I state the deal is no longer on the table?

Seems unfair honestly.

I would be willing to bet that all predictors under the Steele headline in the OP are moving towards Shannon at this point.

Doesn't mean a thing.

Wow.

Even though before the DC has been announced I state the deal is no longer on the table?

Seems unfair honestly.

Remember how the board unloaded during the "3 amigo debacle"? You were among them, I believe.

It is the same concept. You were just repeating things in a matter-of-fact fashion and it turned out to be wrong.

Just like others do. But if you had been right you would have been grouped along with skeeter, LWS and OCI.

Reactions: 2 people
Updated...Ward and Rucker both say nothing has happened. Both claiming reliable sources.

Updated... Ward and Rucker know about as much as we do. They don't want to get beaten for information but they can't say anything until UT tells them they can.

wesrucker247 Wes Rucker
Dooley would like to hire a DC in next 48-72 hours. Might be Randy Shannon. We'll see. Source says process "nowhere near" that point though.

Remember how the board unloaded during the "3 amigo debacle"? You were among them, I believe.

It is the same concept. You were just repeating things in a matter-of-fact fashion and it turned out to be wrong.

Just like others do. But if you had been right you would have been grouped along with skeeter, LWS and OCI.

last i checked lws, oci, and skeeter were all saying roughly the same things as me.

:)

After skeeter there is a drop off so huge it rivals our dline 2nd string

I would put LWS at the very top way way way above others ... but he very rarely speaks.

Then Skeeter.

Then way down there I would put OCI

Me....I am no insider and have stated that from the beginning. even a blind mouse can find cheese once in their life.

I would put LWS at the very top way way way above others ... but he very rarely speaks.

Then Skeeter.

Me....I am no insider and have stated that from the beginning. even a blind mouse can find cheese once in their life.

Weren't you saying something about a law firm and your lawyer friend telling you he was drawing up the contract for Steele?

"even a blind mouse can find cheese once in their life."

and

"Book it".

...they don't mix too well. You are on record. Next time don't be so confident if you freely admit you aren't an insider.

I'm trying real hard not to bash you. Learn from your mistake and move on, but at this point, you are just digging deeper.

I will gladly eat crow if your original story holds up and Steele is announced.

I agree. They are the ones that get grouped together by everyone else. I agree with your thinking. The drop off is Bray-to-Simms-esque.

Then Skeeter.

Skeeter is solid. After that it is either old biased opinions or "inside sources" from TOS.

I was just pointing out the ease of being considered "in the know" by a lot of the people on this site. Just because you posted something and proclaimed it to be true, some sheep took it as gospel.

Last edited:
It's telling how much confusion there was the last couple of days and skeeter never made a rock solid prediction. Makes me think he is legit and has several sources looking at it from different angles.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back