Cord Cutters: Playstation Vue?

I've been shopping since PSVue announced the increase. Was considering Sling Orange/Blue, but learned that it would cost an extra 10 dollars to get the SEC Network. So, a total of 55$/mth. Sling doubled the cost of their sports package since I had it last fall. These cord-cutting providers seem to have a penchant for massive price increases.

Mine's going up 10 bucks (29.99 to 39.99). Gonna shop around.

Yeah, I did too. Sucks - I'll probably keep it for a while since the wife and kids love it and it was a huge gamble to cut the cord to begin with. I feared their wrath if it didn't work out.

Anymore than this and I'll start shopping it out. I think the providers are going to be disappointed if they think they can turn the streaming services into cable 2.0

Before I bought an antenna, I cut on old coax cable about 6 inches from the terminal and removed the shielding about 2 inches down from the cut end. Plugged into my antenna/cable in and perfect HD OTA channels..... 15 of them lol

I know why Playstation is raising prices - they can't sell ads apparently. I keep seeing ad for the NASCAR race at Daytona coming up July 1st...

Cut the cord last night and switched to Vue. Really upset with myself that I didn't switch over sooner...

What's everybody's average monthly data consumption?

VN Store

Back