College Football is officially a joke

I don’t have any issues with Michigan, but I can’t stand Harbaugh. Michigan didn’t want to play Alabama or Georgia or Texas in the semifinal. They wanted FSU because they’re the weakest option.

Texas looks very solid. I think they will take care of Washington and I believe Alabama will knock off Michigan for a Texas Alabama final.

This is a lot more compelling than a TCU travesty last year we would get with FSU.

The undefeated thing is just that the ACC is a laughably, weak football conference.

More than half of the SEC would go undefeated in the ACC if they were in FSUs spot.

It would not have bothered me if Florida State got in because of their record, but they would’ve just been a first round sacrifice to Michigan.

This 4 is a better set of match ups.

I don’t think anyone in their right mind thinks Florida State is better than Georgia, Alabama or Ohio State.

Why is there the blatant stupidity in thinking FSU is the same with their backups who have sucked? Because that's idiotic. Dude last night was 8/21 for 55 yards. Why do you want another TCU so bad???

Brock Glenn would not be starting in the bowl game as Rodemaker would be back.... So to sit here and say that the 3rd string freshman's play in the ACC title game is somehow a factor is pretty dumb.....

Just to be clear, you are using a player's performance who is not playing in the bowl game as a negative? Lol

Florida St. is not one of the 4 best teams IMHO and they have not earned the right to be one of the final 4 teams. Everyone knows Bama would wipe the floor with them

Reactions: dgrind65
This is something everyone needs to read. I had forgotten all about that, actually. And FSU would have their 2nd string QB back any day now.

The way I look at it is if Bama wins maybe Saban retires and Alabama is launched into the wilderness again like after the Bear retired.

Last edited:
Reactions: n_huffhines
This X a million. They also benefited from a fumbled kickoff catch with just a few mins left in the game. Auburn was a 6 win team who had literally come off a baeating at the hands of New Mexico State at home a week prior. How in the hell does that support the narrative that “bama is clearly one of the best 4 teams in the country”…
Because the following week they beat the number one team in the country. That’s how. Every team had a scare from a lesser team. So what?.

Reactions: BradentonVol
don’t watch a second of it. What a ****ing travesty and disgrace to the sport. How the **** do you punish a bunch of a kids because of an INJURY. AN INJURY TO ONE PLAYER MEANS A TEAM IS DISQUALIFIED IN A TEAM SPORT. ZERO CREDIBILITY. Bias is out of control and you just ****ed over a team that worked their asses off all season cause “SeC bEtTeR”
Wrong board, this is a TN one not FSU

I have a question. Does ANYONE in here think Florida State, with their current team, is one of the best 4 teams in the country? I know I don't. That is all I have to say. As bad as it looks the 4 best teams are going to play.

Not sure if there’s more of a beef with Bama or Texas, but definite crock that FSU didn’t get a spot. All you can do is play the teams on your schedule.
Yeah. Let’s give liberty a spot. Actually, you can schedule better.

Committee takeaways: don't schedule anyone with a pulse for your non-conference schedule and the resumes really don't matter.

Reactions: Pennheel
So if Tennessee can't have the national championship, no other SEC school should? That is 100% envy and no way to live life.
We play Georgia and Bama every year man. not to mention recruiting against them. Its silly to want them to win trophies in the name of the SEC. Each natty they win makes us worse off. Period.

I have a question. Does ANYONE in here think Florida State, with their current team, is one of the best 4 teams in the country? I know I don't. That is all I have to say. As bad as it looks the 4 best teams are going to play.
They know they aren't. These people are just buttmad, they will have a clarity moment by tomorrow

Reactions: just bob and Vol524
I blame the committee. At the end of the day FSU went undefeated with two wins over SEC schools, including beating LSU by 21 which is better than Bama did.
I don’t like it either, but if you’re asking me who is currently a top 4 team and who isn’t , Bama is and FSU isn’t . Bama beat UGA yesterday, back to back national title winner, winner of 29 straight. FSU has looked mediocre against 2 mediocre teams at the wrong time.

VN Store

Back