College Football is officially a joke

didn’t get a chance to see the game but the score is not pretty if you are an FSU fan. Hope Michigan blows Bama out and Washington wins it all now. Even in a 12 team playoff, someone is going to get shafted by the seeding. Don’t think the controversies end next year.
FSU had 24 opt out basically enough for an Offense & defense with 2 left over. Basically playing with scout team 3rd stringers the Fans lost on this game and the playoff committee saw this coming and could have stepped in and at least had an 8 team playoff just leaving out the 4 byes for top 4 until next year. That would have made these games more competitive with just some minor adjustments in play dates. BUT they knew they already had the money coming in for these Circus Bowls. They know a lot of mad ppl saying the whole system sucks but they know the 12 team playoff coming next year will keep from syphoning off any money they don't care about the fans or players except if they quit spending money.

The title of this thread is spot on IMO.

College football is on a slippery slope right now. If college football doesn’t find a real leader to resolve some of these glaring issues, it is going to start shrinking in popularity. I know that, outside of the Vols, I dont watch as much anymore.

And I suspect that I am not the only one. And I also suspect that people will tune in less and less for BS like that Orange Bowl yesterday.

And while the Vols don’t have quite the same issues as FSU, it is similar. If Nico struggles in this game, Iowa could put a beatdown on us. When one team shows up with a full roster…and the other team shows up with something far less…it has to hurt the competition.

Just a total cluster **** right now.

Two 1 loss conference champions in over an undefeated conference champion?
Gone are the days of results on the field. 2 years in a row Bama has gotten a bump for the "how they look". It's no longer just about winning but people's opinions truly matter more. The game has become down right pathetic. College Football is a complete joke on all levels.
Well, you were proven wrong. FSU didn't belong.

Reactions: cgrish and gnm53108
giphy.gif

FSU Got SCREWED!!!!!

Bad Precedent to set by "The Committee"...

So, if you build depth...and your 3rd String QB STILL WINS Your Conference Championship...AND you Go UNDEFEATED...You're "NOT the same Team you were EARLIER in the Year?"

^according to THIS pencil neck V

Screenshot-2496.png
ha! hadnt seem that gif in a minute

I bet you would "remember" if fsu won. Keep on spinning though.
Oh yeah, go find my post where I said anything about FSU winning. Good luck as I never said that. I never said UGA would win either. You’re inventing arguments and trying to claim some kind of pathetic “victory” like a middle school girl when the reality is the outcome of that game meant jack squat to me and means jack squat about the committee’s decision.

Edit: You're gloating more than UGA fans are. That’s sad man.

VN Store

Back