Coach Barnes time on rocky top

I know you love to stir the sh...pot. You do a darn go job of it too. Lol. I've stirred a few pots on here myself but you called a meltdown and trolling. Lmbo. I called it 'telling like it is'.

Yeah, me calling it a meltdown and trolling was just me stirring the pot

I know you love to stir the sh...pot. You do a darn go job of it too. Lol. I've stirred a few pots on here myself but you called a meltdown and trolling. Lmbo. I called it 'telling like it is'.

It was a meltdown of gigantic proportion. Next level trolling as well. It was epic.

It was a meltdown of gigantic proportion. Next level trolling as well. It was epic.

Speaking of meltdowns as well as arguments...yours have been atrocious lately! I see you've moved from grammar police to punctuation detective. Lol. You and those nick picking, kindergarten arguments.

Now speaking of Trolling...you're the troll of ALL trolls. You see, a troll is a person who builds friction by starting arguments with the purpose of upsetting people. You know, like you did when you responded to the previous post. That's your area of expertise. You are Volnation's GRAND TROLL! Epic! Just carry on.

Speaking of meltdowns as well as arguments...yours have been atrocious lately! I see you've moved from grammar police to punctuation detective. Lol. You and those nick picking, kindergarten arguments.

Now speaking of Trolling...you're the troll of ALL trolls. You see, a troll is a person who builds friction by starting arguments with the purpose of upsetting people. You know, like you did when you responded to the previous post. That's your area of expertise. You are Volnation's GRAND TROLL! Epic! Just carry on.

I guess you can't distinguish between correcting grammar and getting the names of players correct. JaJuan Smith had a legendary career... not JuJuan Smith. Also Vincent Yarbrough was an outstanding signee... not Vincent Yarborough. When somebody proclaims to be a die hard Vol fan (rather than transient, fake fans that won't be around for the long haul) I don't mind helping them not look foolish by getting their favorite player's names wrong. If that poster had said that the guy's name that transferred to WKU was McGee, then I'd help him with that as well. Showing some respect for your players and coaches isn't the same thing as grammar policing. BTW, Payton Manning and Lane Kiffen are two others that are correction worthy.

Alright guys serious question here and was wanting some thoughts on this? How long do you think Coach Barnes will be here before we are looking for a new coach?

Like I have said before Barnes is not use to having to actually coach guys, at Texas he had the talent to let the, go out and play and not be a "joystick" coach. In order to be a great coach you have to be a good in game coach which he is not. If he was he would still be at Texas.

He is a good coach but not great. I believe he is a good man and I respect him and his success. I honestly do not see him being here to long, we will either run him off or run him into retirement.

I'd say no longer than 4 years what do you guys think?

Barnes would be 20-1 with ETSU team with the addition of Punter.

Our team has no height and not a enough speed to play small ball. So we are trying to hide our weakness. The problem is we have so many right now it's hard to cover them all. Our team is getting better every game. Just have to give it time. We have never really been a men's basketball school till Pearl. So the recruiting is going to suffer. That's why Barnes was brought in to help give us "Street Credit". It was the only real sexy hire out there. I believe in Barnes and so should you!!

Reactions: 1 person
I guess you can't distinguish between correcting grammar and getting the names of players correct. JaJuan Smith had a legendary career... not JuJuan Smith. Also Vincent Yarbrough was an outstanding signee... not Vincent Yarborough. When somebody proclaims to be a die hard Vol fan (rather than transient, fake fans that won't be around for the long haul) I don't mind helping them not look foolish by getting their favorite player's names wrong. If that poster had said that the guy's name that transferred to WKU was McGee, then I'd help him with that as well. Showing some respect for your players and coaches isn't the same thing as grammar policing. BTW, Payton Manning and Lane Kiffen are two others that are correction worthy.

Thank you, but you would have been wrong because the correct spelling of that player's name is McGhee and not McGee. Lol. But it's okay, I'm not one to meltdown over a misspelled name.

Thunder is SeniorDrill?

Thank you, but you would have been wrong because the correct spelling of that player's name is McGhee and not McGee. Lol. But it's okay, I'm not one to meltdown over a misspelled name.

Read it again. Why would I mention it if the poster spelled it "McGhee"? Duh!

Lol.. Don't talk about my friend SD. 😊I'm worried about him. Seriously, it's not like him to not post anything. It's been months and he hasn't even been peeking in. I hope all is well with him.

I bet that buzz4tennessee would be happy to fill the role as your board snuggle bunny.

I can't ever keep those two straight. Jabari's nickname is 'mater, right?

Correct. Those two blend together. Both of them are hard working country white boys who are well known for shooting the 3. Although Jabari could run circles around Skylar. Not because he's better at basketball but because one of his legs is longer than the other.

Lol. I did read it wrong.

I've never had a problem remembering the "h". A guy on the radio would always call him McGeeHe. He was joking, but it's my JM spelling mnemonic. I remember JaJuan because somebody on a different board would incorrectly call him "JuJu".

I've never had a problem remembering the "h". A guy on the radio would always call him McGeeHe. He was joking, but it's my JM spelling mnemonic. I remember JaJuan because somebody on a different board would incorrectly call him "JuJu".

I thought Jabari's nickname was "leg leeeegggggg" because one leg is longer than the other

The team Martin inherited from Pearl would beat this yr team by 20pts, even before Stokes joined them. JM was a great player inside until his knees gave out and Golden played pretty good outside. Pearl didn't leave a sweet 16 team but he did leave a foundation for a NCAA team.

Martin left Tyndall JR and AM and that is about it. AM is a good player and has a great heart but he's a 6-4 Power forward....just not big enough for SEC forward. And Barnes was left very little from Martin (Hubbs is about it). Tyndall pulled together a decent foundation best he could but nothing over 6-5 that could play.

VN Store

Back