Coach Barnes time on rocky top

Correct. Those two blend together. Both of them are hard working country white boys who are well known for shooting the 3. Although Jabari could run circles around Skylar. Not because he's better at basketball but because one of his legs is longer than the other.

Lol y'all are so dang comical. Garth Brooks looking for an opening act for his road four.

If Jabari could shoot the 3 he could have stayed with Ricky since he develops perimeter shooters. Too bad he hasn't done a thing with the other guys and it shows. Smdh. Matter of fact Armani must have missed out of some that developing.

Lol y'all are so dang comical. Garth Brooks looking for an opening act for his road four.

If Jabari could shoot the 3 he could have stayed with Ricky since he develops perimeter shooters. Too bad he hasn't done a thing with the other guys and it shows. Smdh. Matter of fact Armani must have missed out of some that developing.

Garth Brooks is a good kid. He opened for me and Thunder a few years back

None of them were "NBA players" in the same year. And there was zero depth behind that lineup anyway. Richardonn wasn't a stud till late in his JR year of college, Stokes played poor against longer, taller players (and thats why he's still in the D-League) and McRae struggled with consistency but finally gets a chance after busting his ass off. You guys act like you can win championships with only 3 players. You need depth to win championships.

Seriously, if Cuonzo was so awful, why did he have the 3rd best winning percentage in the SEC? (Calipari 1st, Donovan 2nd). Sure the SEC had down years, but he was still better than 11 SEC coaches.

He's in year 2 of the Cal program. According to everyone in defense of Rick Barnes, you need 3-4 years to build a program, with his own recruits.

Cuonzo is underperforming once again as a Cal team ranked in the top 15 pre season is playing itself out of an NCAA berth

Give the man more than half a year with a woefully undersized team, Jesus Christ! Let him get his players in and and at least one class out. 3-4 years before you call for his job. This isn't just for CRB, this is for any coach. I didn't like CDT but I was still wanting him to have a fair 3-4 years because I care about the program. Sadly, Tennessee isn't exactly an enticing school to come play for, and it makes it 10x harder on recruiting if these kids see coaching changes every year. We need stability, not another round on the coaching carousel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Garth Brooks is a good kid. He opened for me and Thunder a few years back

"Epic" photos of the above referenced trollers***photos provided by JuJuan and Yarborough. :hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
...it's his first year, guys. I get it, 2 horrible 2nd half collapses, but we've got a mediocre roster with no real talent on the post. Coach Barnes is a hall of famer, just give it time.

PLEASE don't do this again, guys. We do this with every coach with every sport. Come on now.

Well said, Indy. I have seen impatient fans before, but some Tennessee fans consume their own weight in stupid pills daily. They have the wild idea that when a coach is hired that he should wave a magic wand, and a mediocre team instantly should be a national title contender.

When that doesn't happen, it is time to light torches, and chase the coach outta town. Oh, it's not THAT bad? Horse Hockey, it IS that bad. You make Bama fans look sane, and that takes effort. If you can't have a little patience, it's time you got a hobby. Or a life.

Reactions: 1 person
Cuonzo is underperforming once again as a Cal team ranked in the top 15 pre season is playing itself out of an NCAA berth

ESPN has Cal as the last 4 in right now; a few more weeks they'll probably be solid NIT.

His usual strong season finish will most likely have him teetering on the bubble. at rpi 39.

They will win 5 of their last 7, or something like that. And play in the play-in game again.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that." lol

VN Store

Back