California Lunacy Thread

making this exemption to donor friends indicates that newsome knows he is just punishing businesses with this minimum wage increase.

Don't know about y'all, but I think Panera has gone downhill in most areas of operation from food quality, service and cleanliness. Not sure I'll be back.

Lets eliminate some combustion engine soot to get massive wildfire soot. So progressive in practice.

SF is tired of its own politics..sometimes you have to hit a low point to realize the mess you've created for yourself...

End Wokeness
@EndWokeness

Over 60% of San Francisco has just voted to pass Propositions E and F.

Proposition E gives police more powers to fight crime, pursue suspects, and allows drones for catching criminals.

Proposition F will require single adults on city welfare to be screened for drug use.

1709726071311.png

1709726087187.png

Not sure how Panera qualifies as a Bakery. Their bread isn't 100% made on site (pre made dough is shipped to store to cook)....

Another $100 Billion Needed For California’s Train To Nowhere​

When California voters were first sold on the vision for a high-speed train connecting San Francisco to Los Angeles back in 2008, they were told the 500-mile system would cost $33 billion and would be completed by 2020.

Last week, the CEO of California’s High-Speed Rail Authority testified in Sacramento that a much smaller 170-mile track connecting Merced to Bakersfield would cost $35 billion and wouldn’t be completed till 2033.

Oh, and they’ve already spent $12 billion without completing a single mile of track.

"Speaking on behalf of the now unemployed Fosters Freeze team, Navarro claimed they would have preferred working at a lower hourly rate than being laid off."

"From the people that I spoke to, my employees, we would have rather stayed at the wage that we did have before, just because now we don't have a job," Navarro said. "And those who are still working in the areas around us that went up to $20 an hour, they got their hours severely cut. And it's a lot less people working on shifts. So their jobs got a lot more difficult."

Damn. I got CobbVol’d.

VN Store

Back