California Lunacy Thread

But you have time for Grandpa Spammy McMemeturd and his magical Twitter feed of echos?

It states she can't vote which is not true since she can in SF. She can be on the commission based on local rules and appears to help many navigate the system and understand the issues. If there's one thing I've learned on VN is that even native English speakers struggle to understand what they're voting for

So, now that you know what's going on what is your issue?
And you're good with it?

I can’t speak for him but IDGAF what they do to themselves out there.
I wouldn't except that when it gets bad enough they leave and bring their moronic politics to Florida and Tennessee. Nothing makes me sicker than to see a Blue state license plate driving around here.

I didn't call out Fox I called out the garbage twitter account that explicitly stated she can't vote. The reason they did so was to fan the anti immigrant flames that their followers live for. Of course it sounds she does more for her community than many of those who are so scared of someone who dares speak anything but English.
She can't vote. That is correct. You haven't shown anything to the contrary

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
World Peace Movement
@darren_stallcup

🚨 BREAKING NEWS: MACY’S UNION SQUARE TO CLOSE DOWN PERMANENTLY 🚨

I work at The Cheesecake Factory on the top floor of Macy’s. It was a great restaurant to work at. Many nights I enjoyed serving Families and Tourists from all around the world. As time went by I noticed less guests at the restaurant.

The Holiday season at Union Square brought back what seemed like the last wave of guests. And since then things were slow. Working at The Cheesecake Factory was awesome. A restaurant on top of Macy’s with an amazing view. My fellow employees were the best of the best. But unfortunately because of the fentanyl genocide in our community, the homeless crisis and the lack of leadership both with incompetent London Breed and Corrupt SF BoS, the quality of life around Union Square began to fade. I noticed a temporary breath of fresh air brought by the Chinese Lunar New Year Festival. But now again the same slowness has returned.

Now the Macy’s is closing down for good.

San Francisco has officially reached terminal velocity in its economic collapse.

Countless businesses, and Mom and Pop shops and Restaurants have closed and/or moved away.

The lack of local government, law and order, mass theft, fentanyl genocide and homeless crisis were undoubtedly the reason the Macy is now closing down for good.

Sad to see Her go. What seemed like the heart of Downtown San Francisco for many years…

1709068654425.png

World Peace Movement
@darren_stallcup

🚨 BREAKING NEWS: MACY’S UNION SQUARE TO CLOSE DOWN PERMANENTLY 🚨

I work at The Cheesecake Factory on the top floor of Macy’s. It was a great restaurant to work at. Many nights I enjoyed serving Families and Tourists from all around the world. As time went by I noticed less guests at the restaurant.

The Holiday season at Union Square brought back what seemed like the last wave of guests. And since then things were slow. Working at The Cheesecake Factory was awesome. A restaurant on top of Macy’s with an amazing view. My fellow employees were the best of the best. But unfortunately because of the fentanyl genocide in our community, the homeless crisis and the lack of leadership both with incompetent London Breed and Corrupt SF BoS, the quality of life around Union Square began to fade. I noticed a temporary breath of fresh air brought by the Chinese Lunar New Year Festival. But now again the same slowness has returned.

Now the Macy’s is closing down for good.

San Francisco has officially reached terminal velocity in its economic collapse.

Countless businesses, and Mom and Pop shops and Restaurants have closed and/or moved away.

The lack of local government, law and order, mass theft, fentanyl genocide and homeless crisis were undoubtedly the reason the Macy is now closing down for good.

Sad to see Her go. What seemed like the heart of Downtown San Francisco for many years…

View attachment 623447
7c36dc69bba2a50963d6616bcb277122.jpg

VN Store

Back