California Lunacy Thread

Say hello to mass automation ordering machines in CA.

It is so easy to be disgusted by these elected officials.
For real. THese jobs will disappear. THey remodeled Mickie's down at the Love's Travel Center recently. Wall went up where most of the counter was. One small POS counter with one register. And 4 or 6 order & payment kiosks out front.

And of course Wally World already only puts out 3 humans in peak hours. And no prices cuts for the lower overhead.

For real. THese jobs will disappear. THey remodeled Mickie's down at the Love's Travel Center recently. Wall went up where most of the counter was. One small POS counter with one register. And 4 or 6 order & payment kiosks out front.

And of course Wally World already only puts out 3 humans in peak hours. And no prices cuts for the lower overhead.

The pace will increase with legislation like this. You can drop head count down quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: GroverCleveland
The pace will increase with legislation like this. You can know head count down quickly.
$22/HR to flip a burger cause you blew off HS, when a skilled electrician of same age makes $17 if he's really lucky.

To paraphrase an excerpt from Proverbs, "if you don't work you don't eat."

Newsom/California....oh yeah?

Totalitarianism don't care. They know the results. Don't think they're clueless because people have no problems doing this.

An acre car wash like what used to be at the 5000 block of Kingston pike probably staffed 20-30 guys a day. Now your modern car wash runs with 1 guy on a half acre and is an absolute gold mine.

Fast food is moving that way I would guess.
At some point they may have us cooking our own at the restaurant.

At some point they may have us cooking our own at the restaurant.
I went to a restaurant in Norfolk when I got back from a Med cruise called the Grate Steak. You stood around a grill and cooked your own steak.
It was fun but that was a full steak dinner . If I did make something at a fast food place it might look more like their advertisements than smashed up pieces of crap they hand you.

Between the self inflicted energy crisis, and now this, I think we can go ahead and tuck the Newsome/24 talk into bed.

Between the self inflicted energy crisis, and now this, I think we can go ahead and tuck the Newsome/24 talk into bed.

I wouldn’t. Newsome fits their all in agenda very nicely . Besides , they don’t have that many younger privileged white men that’s marketable nationally under their inclusion tent .

VN Store

Back