Caitlin Clark going pro Will WNBA get a media contract increase from 60 million to 80 - 100 million out of ESPN

Caitlin Clark's agent should take full advantage of the Big Three offer of $5 million and counter offer wanting $7 million .

If the WNBA doesn't get a better T.V. Contract with the additions of Caitlin Clark and Rickea Jackson they is something wrong with the hierarchy of the league.
250,000 a year is around what they get in WNBA.
Million a every four years times 5. = 20 years= five million
One signing bonus vs 20 years

Should Caitlin Clark Accept Ice cube 5m offer to play in the
ESPN YouTube today video

Lobo gives her take on this.
And how Caitlin Clark could all WNBA players more money.
And not play dirty against Clatin Clark.
@knoxvol52 seen video around three thanks you bring this up

I hope the league doesn’t get a dime. Especially with the way the veteran players have been hating on Twitter. Lexi Brown in particular needs to put up or shut up.

She and Skylar Diggins are the most unlikable women in the league (besides Taurasi).
I hate diggins

The W women hold the league back so much not in touch with the sports world at all

And ofc the race play baiting

I hope the league doesn’t get a dime. Especially with the way the veteran players have been hating on Twitter. Lexi Brown in particular needs to put up or shut up.

She and Skylar Diggins are the most unlikable women in the league (besides Taurasi).
There's been lots of people posting videos of Clatin Clark about whoThey think hates Caitlin Clark. On YouTube

Caitlin Clark could see what Europe top women's basketball league would pay
Or use her agent to get WNBA offer on better Salary
Caitlin Clark has options.

250,000 a year is around what they get in WNBA.
Million a every four years times 5. = 20 years= five million
One signing bonus vs 20 years

Should Caitlin Clark Accept Ice cube 5m offer to play in the
ESPN YouTube today video

Lobo gives her take on this.
And how Caitlin Clark could all WNBA players more money.
And not play dirty against Clatin Clark.
@knoxvol52 seen video around three thanks you bring this up
As first round pick rookie, I believe CC can only make around 90K (ish) in her first contract Her endorsement $ is where her action will be at.

I really don't think she is too worried about $ from the WNBA She is likely thinking legacy.

If she brings the audience, she might be the tide that rises all boats

As first round pick rookie, I believe CC can only make around 90K (ish) in her first contract Her endorsement $ is where her action will be at.

I really don't think she is too worried about $ from the WNBA She is likely thinking legacy.

Lobo was saying players should try to stop her from score ing

But Caitlin Clark could bring more eyeballs on WNBA
Lobo said they need to play her Clean

Reactions: madtownvol

She might bring Iowa fans but I doubt she brings viewers that never watched to begin with.

She might bring Iowa fans but I doubt she brings viewers that never watched to begin with.
Time will tell bit right now Iowa tournament games are out drawing the men.

She is bringing a national audience. Whether they follow her to the WNBA is a legit question..

She is bringing a national audience. Whether they follow her to the WNBA is a legit question..
Do u think they will give her the same constant coverage like they’ve done the past 3 months, if they keep doing that I could see people watching but if not I think it will be more of the same.

Lobo was saying players should try to stop her from score ing
Brilliant Rebecca. That's like, their job.

Do u think they will give her the same constant coverage like they’ve done the past 3 months, if they keep doing that I could see people watching but if not I think it will be more of the same.
I think a good number of viewers will follow, at least at first. And at least as much as anyone can or cares to navigate how hard it is to find these games. Have a feeling her first games at least will be readily available. IMO what's likely to happen is by mid season, CC is going to be shown to be a really good but not great rookie and all the hoopla will end up pretty embarrassing.

The current players so jealous

fishheads… She’s earned it.
I'm sure there's jealousy of all ballyhooed rookies, and the desire to 'welcome' them to real world. 10x so for CC. I'm sure her teammates will have her back
And ofc the race play baiting
It's even more complicated than race, some have openly also grumbled that she's not only white, but what they call "straight non masc." So sexual pref and presentation are in there too.

Representation is so complicated. Is it unfair for a league or any entity to have their new "face" be someone who 'doesn't look like them'? Should the representation always be from the majority upon whom 'the league was built'? Are they right that she's getting all this attention precisely bc she's white and straight and therefore more 'acceptable' to sell? So what then, you ignore what CC has accomplished and blow off the $ and interest she brings? All really tough issues.

I'm as sick of CC as anyone and would rather take a beating than flip thru a 97 pg ESPN booklet of her life. I can't stand the whiney, over dramatic, fake emotional on court persona. But then there's ALL those records . . .

Brilliant Rebecca. That's like, their job.

I think a good number of viewers will follow, at least at first. And at least as much as anyone can or cares to navigate how hard it is to find these games. Have a feeling her first games at least will be readily available. IMO what's likely to happen is by mid season, CC is going to be shown to be a really good but not great rookie and all the hoopla will end up pretty embarrassing.
I think the same, people will tune in at the start but after a while things will drop off.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

At the start of the NBA season, it was Victor Wembanyama 24/7 on sports media. He has had a pretty good season for a rookie but not earth shattering and on the worst team in the league. The hype has died pretty fast. Zion Williamson before that.

Same fate could await CC.

IF she can keep hitting 30ft, SC top ten, 3-pointers at WNBA level, she might keep the hype going.

If the WNBA was smart (and diabolical), they would work a behind the scenes for Clark to go to the NY Liberty in a multiplayer deal that sends Sabrina I. to the Aces . Get CC in that media big market, pitted against a high profile rival team (and a personal grudge story via Sabrina) and we might have magic.

Not tuning in… sorry.
A WNBA thing or a CC thing?
If the WNBA was smart (and diabolical), they would work a behind the scenes for Clark to go to the NY Liberty in a multiplayer deal that sends Sabrina I. to the Aces . Get CC in that media big market, pitted against a high profile rival team (and a personal grudge story via Sabrina) and we might have magic.
Just SI going to the Aces would be a top tier drama. Lots going on there.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
At the start of the NBA season, it was Victor Wembanyama 24/7 on sports media. He has had a pretty good season for a rookie but not earth shattering and on the worst team in the league. The hype has died pretty fast. Zion Williamson before that.

Same fate could await CC.

IF she can keep hitting 30ft, SC top ten, 3-pointers at WNBA level, she might keep the hype going.

Pop is sandbagging again his year. He knows how to build a team. Check his past process.

Lobo said it best although WNBA players may be salivating to get in her grill please dont overly aggressive hurt her because SHE IS THE TICKET TO CHARTER FLIGHTS AND MORE PAY. SHE BRINGS EYES clearly these records for iowa games are not for Kate martin or Hannah Stuelke no offense lol. Great white hope bring Great green dollars to US ALL LOL

Lobo said it best although WNBA players may be salivating to get in her grill please dont overly aggressive hurt her because SHE IS THE TICKET TO CHARTER FLIGHTS AND MORE PAY. SHE BRINGS EYES clearly these records for iowa games are not for Kate martin or Hannah Stuelke no offense lol. Great white hope bring Great green dollars to US ALL LOL
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rarely do I agree with yer takes. I’m all in on this one!

VN Store

Back