Cade Mays waiver denied

have you lost your mind.... one is a grad transfer,, 100% eligeble 100% of the time!!! the other played 2qtrs last year, less than 6, 100% eligeble 100% of the time!!!
I guess if these were 100% sure transfers the real question is WHY did we not go after them?

Unbelievable...NCAA won’t make a decision about what teams/conferences should do during the pandemic but they will wield their almighty power to deny a player the ability to play...I agree with Bills...if he was a QB he would be granted the waiver...🤔😡

Just my opinion,

Cade went to UGA because of Pittman. Pittman leaves, and Cade’s Dad gets hurt. Dad and family are pissed UGA not being supportive on Dad’s injury. Cade upset with both facts. Cade wants to go back home. Completely understandable. Is that a “toxic environment”? No. That is just lawyer hyperbole. Is it the best situation for Cade? No. He does not want to play for a school who his Dad now hates and for a position coach who did not recruit him.

Does Cade technically qualify for a waiver? No. Did Pruitt technically tamper a little bit in the transfer? Probably, but I don’t hold it against him. Pruitt is a good coach, and I expect all teams bend some rules. Would I give him the waiver? Yes. Let’s play some football and stop this petty crap.

Didn't LSU's basketball coach (I forget the drama queen's name) play an ineligible player last year? I don't believe any repercussions happened with that decision, suit Cade up for the Georgia game I say and have at it😎

Reactions: escapegoat2
Didn't LSU's basketball coach (I forget the drama queen's name) play an ineligible player last year? I don't believe any repercussions happened with that decision, suit Cade up for the Georgia game I say and have at it😎
While f em sounds good UT is not going to do that. And they shouldn't. It sux but you just keep grinding and find a way to win 10+ games a year to become relevant again.

Just my opinion,

Cade went to UGA because of Pittman. Pittman leaves, and Cade’s Dad gets hurt. Dad and family are pissed UGA not being supportive on Dad’s injury. Cade upset with both facts. Cade wants to go back home. Completely understandable. Is that a “toxic environment”? No. That is just lawyer hyperbole. Is it the best situation for Cade? No. He does not want to play for a school who his Dad now hates and for a position coach who did not recruit him.

Does Cade technically qualify for a waiver? No. Did Pruitt technically tamper a little bit in the transfer? Probably, but I don’t hold it against him. Pruitt is a good coach, and I expect all teams bend some rules. Would I give him the waiver? Yes. Let’s play some football and stop this petty crap.
I think it would help that the college being departed from could not fill that scholarship until they are not longer protesting the eligibility of such transferred player.

I think it would help that the college being departed from could not fill that scholarship until they are not longer protesting the eligibility of such transferred player.
His Das got hurt, his own fault by the way, when they were there on a recruiting trip when Cade was in High school and Cade still went to UGA is the injury had nothing to with wanting to transfer. You DO NOT commit or sign to a coach you commit and sign to a school!!! The NCAA saw right thru Cade and his Dad's BS. Cade left to go play with his brother , which is all fine and good and I don't blame him if thats what he wants to do, he just has to play by the rules and sit out a year. If he had limited playing time, i believe its less than 6 qtrs, at GA last year he probably would have been cleared but that was not the case.

His Das got hurt, his own fault by the way, when they were there on a recruiting trip when Cade was in High school and Cade still went to UGA is the injury had nothing to with wanting to transfer. You DO NOT commit or sign to a coach you commit and sign to a school!!! The NCAA saw right thru Cade and his Dad's BS. Cade left to go play with his brother , which is all fine and good and I don't blame him if thats what he wants to do, he just has to play by the rules and sit out a year. If he had limited playing time, i believe its less than 6 qtrs, at GA last year he probably would have been cleared but that was not the case.

Jeez Louise, TROLL much vol?

Vacating wins?

Could knowingly playing an ineligible player also be considered LOIC?

SEC sanctions, including post season?

VN Store

Back