Buyout Oklahoma Game?

Buying out of a game is not respectable in any way, shape or form..

Correct

It's better to man up and take an ass whipping if you've got it coming than to turn tail and run. Buying out of a big time game just reeks of cowardice.

I'm going to save this post after we win next year

I think he came to the wrong board, I believe he meant to go to the Vandy board, who in the h@ll he think we are, man we don't run, we are TENNESSEE, if YOU WILL JUST HANG IN THERE 15 WILL BE ALOT BETTER THAN THIS YEAR, AND 16 WE WILL WIN THE EAST AND 17 THE WHOLE DAMN THING BECAUSE WE ARE TENNESSEE, if you want to run, run to Nashville.:rtfm:We Don't run.:rtfm::

I'm all for puffing our chests out and saying no but my gosh we have to correct the mistakes of Hamilton and give our guys a chance to make a bowl game. The SEC schedule is loaded with signature wins. I say buy that game out.

Oh get over yourself. Team 119 doesn't even exist yet. Let the boys play. Don't ruin it for them because of your "fan pride."

Well said.. We as fans should enjoy every minute of UT football because in the blink of the eye the seasons over. I love football season and seeing the Big Orange take the field. I'm 46 and hoping to see another NC soon .. I've been through some good years and some bad.. But any year rooting for UT is a good year and one not to take for granted.

Reactions: 2 people
If you are buying that. Then I will have what you are having

I think our Defense is going to be top 10 in the country next year and it's going to be hard for OU or anyone else to get points on us. The Offense can only get better. We'll see how much better but if it's at least a middle of the pack in the country offense, we should win 9 games.

Is it possible/a good idea to buy out of Oklahoma and schedule a cupcake considering we have 8 potential losses next year, including them?

Let's see. UT is one of the top college football teams in the history of the sport. So you think it's a good idea to reduce their history equal to a vaginal orifice? :blink:

I don't think so.

I think our Defense is going to be top 10 in the country next year and it's going to be hard for OU or anyone else to get points on us. The Offense can only get better. We'll see how much better but if it's at least a middle of the pack in the country offense, we should win 9 games.

I can agree with the defense part of your post but to say we will beat OU by 10 to 14 points is a little bit to far fetched. Imo we are still 2 yrs away from doing anything remotely close to that.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back