Bruce Feldman on DaRick Rogers

i think rogers will be the classic case of the rich getting richer.

if he goes to a crap franchise with no leadership in the locker room, he will end up a bust.

if he goes somewhere like new england and respects the leadership in the locker room, he will have a productive career.

it's one of the ways bad franchises stay bad and good franchises can take the same player and excel

Should he get drafted by the Cowboys, then the old Da Rick will come out again. He will be with Dez Bryant to influence him.

However; if he goes to New England or Pittsburgh, they will not tolerate him acting silly. He will be on a short leash.

It depends on the environment he will be in.

Plus he'll get to work with Dooley everyday. What a plus.:dance2:

That would have been an execelent question to ask DR is if you are drafted by Dallas how will you feel playing for your old head coach.

Should he get drafted by the Cowboys, then the old Da Rick will come out again. He will be with Dez Bryant to influence him.

However; if he goes to New England or Pittsburgh, they will not tolerate him acting silly. He will be on a short leash.

Dez will influence him to do what? Dez doesn't do anything like that.

No problems with him playing for the Cowboys. Dooley would be his coach.

Blah blah blah. Rogers made the same statement several times when he was here and he went right back and did stupid again

Lesson learned or media speak?

Let's see how "mature" he is after the Cowboys draft him and he winds up with Dooley as his position coach...I don't wish ill will against the kid but you can't convince me that he wasn't an absolute cancer in the locker room his entire tenure here.

I just don't have a lot of love for guys like that....but I wish him well, still.

Jamie Newberg‏@JamieNewberg

Da'Rick Rogers- “I still consider myself a Vol for life. But I also love the Golden Eagles. They gave me a second chance. They accepted me.”

SIAP

Because a guy smoked some herb? Disappointed in a him I can see but no respect Butch please. How much alcohol have you consumed this week? If more people would smoke cannabis instead of drink alcohol the world would be a better place. MY PERSONAL OPINION ONLY
Preach it brotha!

its just weed man....no guns or beating people up....bet many on here do some sort of mind altering substance,,,alcohol included

Apparently, it's addicting enough for him not to be able to lay off it for the good of the football team and himself.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back