Bring on Georgia.

I can only imagine what Volnation is going to look like around 6pm next Saturday. Freak we are going to put your server to the ultimate performance test. Rest those hamsters this week.:)

You guys are so silly. It's almost like this is your first year watching college football. A lot can change in a week.

Remember how good Clemson and Oklahoma looked last week? Did you see who they had on the schedule this week? Did you see the scores of those games in the 4th quarter?

I feel really good about our chances against Georgia. This game is the perfect setup for us to pull off the "upset".

Thank you sir. Right on in my opinion.

You guys are so silly. It's almost like this is your first year watching college football. A lot can change in a week.

Remember how good Clemson and Oklahoma looked last week? Did you see who they had on the schedule this week? Did you see the scores of those games in the 4th quarter?

I feel really good about our chances against Georgia. This game is the perfect setup for us to pull off the "upset".

Alot can change in a week. Yet week after week its the same thing out of Tennessee.

Yet somehow you are the only genius seeing something different.

VN Store

Back