Bring on Georgia.

I pray that I am wrong. But from what I'm seeing right now in the GA v MSS game, GA will run us out of our own stadium.

Lol. Do you know the talent gap between us and state? You think UGA is going to come into Neyland stadium, agaisnt our defesne and "run us out our own stadum:? Not even butch jones could lose that game in that stadium.

Lol. Do you know the talent gap between us and state? You think UGA is going to come into Neyland stadium, agaisnt our defesne and "run us out our own stadum:? Not even butch jones could lose that game in that stadium.

You are delusional.

Seriously?

Georgia may be chomping at the bit's, to play Butch Jones Soft Vols in Neyland, ya think?

Run on our defense? Lol i watch the guys that wear orange and white with a Power T on their helmet, who you been watchin?

I got no defense for CBJ. But every year since 1994,with a couple of exceptions, we wanted to fire the coach after Florida. Every year since I can remember we want to fire the coach after a UMass or Appy St game. Every year it's the same old chatter on the message boards. Maybe we do get lit up by UGA. But it's also quite possible we beat them. This game went about like all the others in the Butch era. Play down to the competition, squeak by, blah, blah, blah. VN swears the end is nigh. Then we beat Georgia or play lights out like in 2014.

Everything that has happened this season means nothing going into the Georgia game other than we keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and we keep posting the same messages over and over. I won't give up on this team until I see the game next week. In most years, this is the game that tells us how the season will go.
"""BUT IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE WE BEAT THEM"""
It is NOT quite possible we BEAT them, almost impossible that we will beat them. For God's sake, we just barely beat UMASS. When we finally got rid of Dooley, there was the same group of guys screaming that if we got rid of Dooley the world would end, as they had a man crush on him, in fact, I think next to the photo of Dooley hanging over their beds, is one of jones.

Will Georgia have Butch Jones playing taps on his trumpet come next Saturday?
Georgia may step on his trumpet with a hobb nail boot, you never know?

Wouldn't it be interesting if UT played keep-away with a ground it out / pass when you have too offense? Wore down UGA's defense in the 4th and kept their offense off the field as much as possible preventing them from getting in a grove and keeping our defense fresh. Oh wait a minute...I said "UT", never mind.

Wouldn't it be interesting if UT played keep-away with a ground it out / pass when you have too offense? Wore down UGA's defense in the 4th and kept their offense off the field as much as possible preventing them from getting in a grove and keeping our defense fresh. Oh wait a minute...I said "UT", never mind.

Have you ever seen the 1994 game? Worth watching if you want to see that type of game.

Shut up troll. Nobody buys your game anymore. Georgia is twice the team we are.

You guys are so silly. It's almost like this is your first year watching college football. A lot can change in a week.

Remember how good Clemson and Oklahoma looked last week? Did you see who they had on the schedule this week? Did you see the scores of those games in the 4th quarter?

I feel really good about our chances against Georgia. This game is the perfect setup for us to pull off the "upset".

VN Store

Back