Bring on Georgia.

UGA is going to have a hard time agaisnt our defense and the crowd noise. It will be another close game like this series has produced. Vols will win by 4.

Stadium will not be full of Vol fans, so the crowd will NOT affect UGA

The Georgia game will determine Butch’s fate at UT.

His fate is pretty clear. The Georgia game will either hasten or delay the inevitable. The man is not long for this job. As the coach of Tennessee, a game against what may be the worst team in the country should never come down to a missed extra point, a QB concussion, and a field goal that counted but may have been missed. Unacceptable.

1. Georgia will be inspired from last year.
2. Their offense and defense is much better.
3. It took a miracle for us to get back in the game last year when we had a better team.

UGA is going to have a hard time agaisnt our defense and the crowd noise. It will be another close game like this series has produced. Vols will win by 4.

Yeah probably will be hard to call plays over all that booing.

I think Butch has lost this team. The players have finally figured out that the talent on the staff is nowhere near the talent on the roster.

Nero is fiddling somewhere.....

I got no defense for CBJ. But every year since 1994,with a couple of exceptions, we wanted to fire the coach after Florida. Every year since I can remember we want to fire the coach after a UMass or Appy St game. Every year it's the same old chatter on the message boards. Maybe we do get lit up by UGA. But it's also quite possible we beat them. This game went about like all the others in the Butch era. Play down to the competition, squeak by, blah, blah, blah. VN swears the end is nigh. Then we beat Georgia or play lights out like in 2014.

Everything that has happened this season means nothing going into the Georgia game other than we keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and we keep posting the same messages over and over. I won't give up on this team until I see the game next week. In most years, this is the game that tells us how the season will go.

How can you even make a prediction like this?

I know football. Everyone is freaking about about a meaningless game as usual. No one wanted to play that game at noon or anytime. We will beat UGA and I would fire Jones regardless. Even if we win out. The talent is and will carry this team. AND Shoop.

I know football. Everyone is freaking about about a meaningless game as usual. No one wanted to play that game at noon or anytime. We will beat UGA and I would fire Jones regardless. Even if we win out. The talent is and will carry this team. AND Shoop.

No you don't.

You don't know jack sh** D4H.

I think a differen UT team will take the field next Saturday. This was an inexcusable performance, and I'm off the butch train. But I do think we play better against UGA.

We're 3-1 folks. Lot of teams would take that record right now. FSU is 0-2.

I think a differen UT team will take the field next Saturday. This was an inexcusable performance, and I'm off the butch train. But I do think we play better against UGA.

We're 3-1 folks. Lot of teams would take that record right now. FSU is 0-2.

FSU would be at least 3-1 if not 4-0 with our schedule.

VN Store

Back