Bring on Georgia.

I think a differen UT team will take the field next Saturday. This was an inexcusable performance, and I'm off the butch train. But I do think we play better against UGA.

We're 3-1 folks. Lot of teams would take that record right now. FSU is 0-2.

A different team from which team we've seen so far this year? The team that gave up record yardage to GT, and went into doubt OT? The team that looked anemic against Indiana State? The team that lost to the worst Florida team in 30 years who missed almost 2 weeks of practice and a cupcake game? The team that won by 4 points over an 0-4 UMass when they were 28.5 favorites?

Which of those teams would you want to show up against GA on Saturday?

I think a differen UT team will take the field next Saturday. This was an inexcusable performance, and I'm off the butch train. But I do think we play better against UGA.

We're 3-1 folks. Lot of teams would take that record right now. FSU is 0-2.
We're 3-1?
What how about W/L in the SEC?
I'm glad jones has been sandbagging us for the last few weeks, it'll be worth the loss to Fl and the CR(* we saw today against UMASS- just to play better against GA.
:crazy::eek:lol::thud::banghead2::swoon3::wacko::jawdrop:

So looking forward to this game. We've sandbagged the past three games and even lost to Florida as to not expose our big game plan for Georgia!

And y'all thought Dooley left town.

25q6mv9.jpg

UGA is going to have a hard time agaisnt our defense and the crowd noise. It will be another close game like this series has produced. Vols will win by 4.

We will lose by at least 2 TDs. You have made one dumb claim after another. Oh we have one of the best OL in the SEC. hahaha. Dude did you see UMASS consistenty beat our OL? I mean come on man. We are the complete joke of the SEC. There is a very good chance we finish last in the East.

You think our defense is going to stop Chubb and Michel??? Lol. They will likely have school record type days against us.

I pray that I am wrong. But from what I'm seeing right now in the GA v MSS game, GA will run us out of our own stadium.

VN Store

Back