Bring Back Pearl!!!

When asked if Tennessee would be considering any coach with NCAA violations on their resume, Hart emphatically said "NO".

End thread

When asked if Tennessee would be considering any coach with NCAA violations on their resume, Hart emphatically said "NO".

End thread

Well Hart has certainly shown he has no idea how to pick a winner in basketball so maybe we need to say no to him as many of us did when he called for donations.

When asked if Tennessee would consider hiring any coach with prior NCAA violations on their resume; Hart emphatically responded "NO"

END THREAD

Reactions: 1 person
There also needs to be a better way than GoFundMe. They take 5%. That's 250,000 more we have to raise just for using there website.

Just reaffirms my belief that Hart is dumber than a bag of broken hammers.

After reading the USC docs.... I think it is a very smart position to hire a clean coach.

That being said, I'd love if UT took the risk on Bruce v2.0. I can't think of another coach I'd want with the baggage though.

There's as much chance of re-hiring Pearl as Calipari leaving Kentucky to come here....0% NOT going to happen, let it go

Last edited:
For the billionth time...it's not happening.

0.jpg

VN Store

Back