Bring Back Pearl!!!

Bringing back Bruce might be good for the basketball team but it would be horrible for UT sports in general. The NCAA would be sleeping in the university dorms if he was rehired.

I thought they were already. Syracuse and UNC run dirty programs for a decade and a half and NOTHING happens while we lose two coaches that earn show causes. I say we hire Bruce just to give the middle finger to the NCAA.

Reactions: 1 person
Why should he, he vocal minority would rather talk crap than put up or shut up. Typical bull s*it crap slingers. Won't put their money where their mouth is. Go call into sports radio or post on a message board. Pathetic. People like you are the reason we are in this mess.

Tell us how you feel bro! I'll make you a deal, I'll donate $100. If they don't hire him, you give me my $100 back. Put up or shut up.

Over/under on number of hours before Auburn and/or Pearl release a statement that he's not going anywhere? Maybe this should be a poll…

WAIT! Before you merge mods, how about giving these folks their own forum like the Gruden one back in the day...just a polite suggestion submitted humbly.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back