Big Brother 16

Did they show what you're talking about, last night?

Surprisingly no. Secret alliance of 3, not sure why they didn't show it yet. And something else.

They were talking about Joey trying to bang every dude in the house though. Lol And Zach hit pow pow the night before she left. Not punched btw.

I can't believe you follow me everywhere...actually I can I'm ****ing charming yo. :)

Don't try and make this about you. It was a slow night and this was the only thread being bumped at the time so I figured I'd give you and huffhines crap. :)

Game theory, FTW. It's OK. Not everybody gets it.

:p
So does that mean you watch Survivor too? Short of bumping that thread I can't remember if you participated in it or not.

Don't try and make this about you. It was a slow night and this was the only thread being bumped at the time so I figured I'd give you and huffhines crap. :)

:p
So does that mean you watch Survivor too? Short of bumping that thread I can't remember if you participated in it or not.

It's always about me, (ask Huff) I'm lovable damn it. Lol

No he wasn't in there. Bad memory. :)

It's always about me, (ask Huff) I'm lovable damn it. Lol

No he wasn't in there. Bad memory. :)

:shakehead:

I think Survivor for most of the contestants is just accidental strategy except for a select few who actually think things through. Big Brother is like trash idiots living in a house and it's all about getting with the girls.

:shakehead:

I think Survivor for most of the contestants is just accidental strategy except for a select few who actually think things through. Big Brother is like trash idiots living in a house and it's all about getting with the girls.

Idk I think they are pretty similar in that a few are actually playing, while everyone else floats or bounces back and forth. BB is a little more strategic because you are together so much longer. BB is more of a social experiment wrapped in a game. Survivor is a lot faster pace with rasher decisions. I like both, though Survivor is losing steam with me. Everyone always gets a long now. I need carnage. Lol

Idk I think they are pretty similar in that a few are actually playing, while everyone else floats or bounces back and forth. BB is a little more strategic because you are together so much longer. BB is more of a social experiment wrapped in a game. Survivor is a lot faster pace with rasher decisions. I like both, though Survivor is losing steam with me. Everyone always gets a long now. I need carnage. Lol

Well, typically they find a nut job with casting Survivor it just so happened that there wasn't really a good one on this last season, actually there was J'Tia but she went out early so it didn't feel like there was one. The season with Brandon was crazy insane. They didn't even let him come to the finale.

Well, typically they find a nut job with casting Survivor it just so happened that there wasn't really a good one on this last season, actually there was J'Tia but she went out early so it didn't feel like there was one. The season with Brandon was crazy insane. They didn't even let him come to the finale.

Yeah she was nutts. Brandon was fun cause he was crazier than Russell, but a lot worse player. Russell's brother Willie was on BB a few years back, got kicked out for headbutting a guy. Lol

Yeah she was nutts. Brandon was fun cause he was crazier than Russell, but a lot worse player. Russell's brother Willie was on BB a few years back, got kicked out for headbutting a guy. Lol

I guess that whole blood line is riddled with issues.

Surprisingly no. Secret alliance of 3, not sure why they didn't show it yet. And something else.

They were talking about Joey trying to bang every dude in the house though. Lol And Zach hit pow pow the night before she left. Not punched btw.

Spoil it for us and let us know what you are talking about above.

It's weird watching After Dark and watching the regular episodes. Derrick and Cody have talked a lot about how Amber is trying to play Cody. And Cody is mildly obsessed with Brittnay.

On BB After Dark Victoria claimed a crow attacked her and picked her up when she was little. HTF is anyone that stupid?

I can't stand Jocasta. Did she speak in tongues on After Dark? Somebody mentioned her speaking in tongues.

I love how she said "we pulled ourselves off the block" when she was the first one out of the competition and I love how last week she said "thank you, Jesus" when Donnie pulled her off the block. She also dropped the no-gratitude, humble brag, "I always give to others, and I never receive. I'm not used to this."

When people cry the way she does on the show, you wonder if they've ever faced any real hardship in their lives.

/rant

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back