Big Brother 16

I'd say it's way too soon to determine that. Last season seemed amazing in the first couple weeks and then it got really boring for a while.

I agree to an extent Though at this point it seems lack a cast seriously lacking in personality, pretty blah group.

I think Devin is gonna talk himself right into a blindside eviction if he doesn't shut up.

The chick that says she is a princess (Victoria I think), kills me talking about how hot she is. She's a 6 at best, personality makes her about a 2.

This new twist is gonna be hard for weak players to get strong players on the block....if a weak player wins hoh and puts up strong players they are gonna win the battle of the block and knock you off.

This new twist is gonna be hard for weak players to get strong players on the block....if a weak player wins hoh and puts up strong players they are gonna win the battle of the block and knock you off.

And that is why the new twist is awesome, I hate when weak players make the finals.

Like BJ, I think it's a great twist. If you put up a top competitor he/she has the BoB and PoV competitions to win immunity. Backdooring is the only option.

Devin is pure gold.

Like BJ, I think it's a great twist. If you put up a top competitor he/she has the BoB and PoV competitions to win immunity. Backdooring is the only option.

Devin is pure gold.

The new twist is a good "jumping of the shark." IMO Gives the game a needed shot in the arm.

I know it's part of the game, but I hate people getting backdoored. Not really a way to change it, but it feels a little cheap to me.

It is the worst way to go out and hat's off to people who get backdoored and leave with class. I would probably lose my ****, which I never do.

Yeah my exit would not be pretty. If you beat me fine, but not being able to compete would make me lose it.

I love the geek squad BJ.....the blonde girl with glasses is hottttt. Devin is a lunatic.......Donnie is awesome....no showmances yet and it seems like these folks are just not overly attracted to each other.....

VN Store

Back