Biden's Son Booted from Navy for Cocaine

I'm with you, but in this case it's actually important that we acknowledge what happened here.

Nobody should care if the Bush girls are sluts or if Chelsea is ugly, but when a drug warrior like Biden has a non-violent drug offender for a son, it's a real story.

I don't think it is real story because Hunter Biden is 44 years old. Daddy cannot control what his middle aged son does.

I do understand where you are coming from.

I don't think it is real story because Hunter Biden is 44 years old. Daddy cannot control what his middle aged son does.

I do understand where you are coming from.

It's not about whether he can control his son. It's about criminalizing behavior that shouldn't be criminalized. Hunter Biden isn't going to be charged with any crime, but he broke the laws that Biden has championed. He should go to jail. How does Biden feel about that?

It's absurd that we criminalize this behavior. We all know Obama and Bush did drugs, but if they had been arrested for the behavior we know they participated in, they would have never been elected. WTF is wrong with us?

The distinguishing quality we look for in our political leaders is that they are good at getting away with ****.

It's not about whether he can control his son. It's about criminalizing behavior that shouldn't be criminalized. Hunter Biden isn't going to be charged with any crime, but he broke the laws that Biden has championed. He should go to jail. How does Biden feel about that?

It's absurd that we criminalize this behavior. We all know Obama and Bush did drugs, but if they had been arrested for the behavior we know they participated in, they would have never been elected. WTF is wrong with us?

The distinguishing quality we look for in our political leaders is that they are good at getting away with ****.

Hunter Biden failed a drug test from what I have heard reported.
What am I missing in this story?
The only time I am aware about anyone going to jail for failing a drug test is someone on probation.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back