Biden's Son Booted from Navy for Cocaine

How was the story leaked? I bet it was the CIA getting revenge for 0s comments on lack of Intel on isis. Hope they have more embarrassing stories in the pipeline

Daddy Joe will find out who it was and see that they never see daylight again.

The argument includes alcohol because there is very little difference in the effects caused by alcoholism and drug addiction. There is a large amount of evidence to substantiate that.

I did not bring up the alcohol argument, I replied to your post concerning alcohol.

Alcohol is a contributing factors in many crimes committed daily as the link I posted shows.
The link shows alcohol was a factor in 15% of robberies. That is a lot of thieving OB.

Like it or not, alcohol destroys lives the same as drugs do.

I'm not arguing that gramps. Alcohol is bad too.

cocainesahellofadrug.jpg

Of course but it's not a reflection on Biden himself.

However, questioning the senior Biden's views on drug penalties is worth examining.

How is this any different than Bush's drug usage?

If history repeats itself like many say, Bidens son probably has the inside track for president in 2030.

What's to refute? How does one compare a millerlite to a gram of coke?

The argument is old and tiresome.

How many people steal granny's social security check to buy a 6 pack of corona?

Great, well researched rebuttal, Ob.

If you can come up with a decent argument to refute the alcohol comparison, that'd be a good start to shutting it down. This faux street knowledge you're attempting to drop is a crock of ****.

Back in my hay day, I definitely did worse things while drunk than when I was high on cocaine.

Reactions: 1 person

If history repeats itself like many say, Bidens son probably has the inside track for president in 2030.

I hope not.

On the bright side, if he was elected POTUS, hopefully he would help get rid of cocaine laws (if not more drug laws).

Great, well researched rebuttal, Ob.

If you can come up with a decent argument to refute the alcohol comparison, that'd be a good start to shutting it down. This faux street knowledge you're attempting to drop is a crock of ****.

Back in my hay day, I definitely did worse things while drunk than when I was high on cocaine.

So the answer is "you don't know?"

Wow no dishonorable for an Officer doing coke? Yeah that's a crock of sh!t.

Wow no dishonorable for an Officer doing coke? Yeah that's a crock of sh!t.

My how times have changed the military has definitely eased up on drugs.

Either that or daddy pulled some strings.

The point of the story I posted was that Joe Biden has been one of the leading figures in the disastrous War on Drugs.

It is not about drug use per se by public figures.

The point of the story I posted was that Joe Biden has been one of the leading figures in the disastrous War on Drugs.

It is not about drug use per se by public figures.

But wasn't Daddy bush one of the major forces behind the war on drugs both within the CIA and while in office? And even more involved than Biden ever thought about?

VN Store

Back