Biden's Son Booted from Navy for Cocaine

I'm wondering which is worst on people. the gallows or the electric chair

I think politician's kids should be generally off limit but I do think the article I posted is thought worthy.

I'm with you, but in this case it's actually important that we acknowledge what happened here.

Nobody should care if the Bush girls are sluts or if Chelsea is ugly, but when a drug warrior like Biden has a non-violent drug offender for a son, it's a real story.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm with you, but in this case it's actually important that we acknowledge what happened here.

Nobody should care if the Bush girls are sluts or if Chelsea is ugly, but when a drug warrior like Biden has a non-violent drug offender for a son, it's a real story.

How can we call Biden a drug warrior in comparison to hw bush?

I asked for clarification about your first response to me twice, and each time you failed to understand what I was asking and responded by just repeating what you had already said.

It might be my fault as much as yours for miscommunicating.

I get that much. Why does it matter if Biden is as much of a drug warrior as HW Bush? Why isn't it enough that Biden be a drug warrior, period?

I see what you're looking for now. I find it relevant because most in this thread are showing up to trash talk Biden as if he is a hypocrite, despite the simple fact that hw was far more involved in the war on drugs and also had a coke head son in the military.

Yet they prefer to ignore that.

I see what you're looking for now. I find it relevant because most in this thread are showing up to trash talk Biden as if he is a hypocrite, despite the simple fact that hw was far more involved in the war on drugs and also had a coke head son in the military.

Yet they prefer to ignore that.

Who is ignoring it? Also, HW is old news. Biden can actually do something about the war on drugs. He's currently in power.

Saying, "but...Bush..." isn't really constructive. If someone said, "only Ds do it", then yeah, bring it up. It's just really confusing when I say that this newsworthy and you respond with "but compared to Bush...." as if Biden isn't a drug warrior.

Who is ignoring it? Also, HW is old news. Biden can actually do something about the war on drugs. He's currently in power.

Saying, "but...Bush..." isn't really constructive. If someone said, "only Ds do it", then yeah, bring it up. It's just really confusing when I say that this newsworthy and you respond with "but compared to Bush...." as if Biden isn't a drug warrior.

Fair enough.

VN Store

Back