Biden's Son Booted from Navy for Cocaine

One day on here I'm gonna have to tell my story about accidentally kidnapping a former FSU player's dog and taking it with us on a late night quest for coke after a football game.

One day on here I'm gonna have to tell my story about accidentally kidnapping a former FSU player's dog and taking it with us on a late night quest for coke after a football game.

I'm going to have to follow with a story about how a couple of us had a plate party while spending the night in Target when we were in high school.

If this were Palin's kid, it would be the lead story on MSNBC unless Obama himself contracted ebola.

Reactions: 4 people
This is a non story IMO.

A man can't control what their grown children do. I doubt this changes Joe's view on drugs, if anything it will lead to making tougher drug laws.

It's definitely overused, but where's the argument to refute it, man?

What's to refute? How does one compare a millerlite to a gram of coke?

The argument is old and tiresome.

How many people steal granny's social security check to buy a 6 pack of corona?

Who has time for the military when you're influencing global energy policy. At first glance I might think this was intentional

It might be b/c you literally have to be high on coke to fail a drug test. Coke is out of your system in hours. I've heard stories about his daughter too

What's to refute? How does one compare a millerlite to a gram of coke?

The argument is old and tiresome.

How many people steal granny's social security check to buy a 6 pack of corona?

There are facts to back it up OB.

While millions of people can be a light or social drinker , never do any harm to others or commit a crime there are also millions that are alcoholics that do harm others and commit crimes.

A light/social drinker can drink and keep everything under control. Same as someone can smoke a little MJ and keep everything under control.

An alcoholic and a drug addict both harm others and commit crimes.

Some numbers for you.

https://ncadd.org/learn-about-alcohol/alcohol-and-crime

The relationship between alcohol and crimes including domestic abuse and violence, underage drinking, robbery, assault and sexual assault is clearly documented.

FACT: 5.3 million adults − 36% of those under correctional supervision at the time − were drinking at the time of their conviction offense

Excessive drinking leads to criminal behavior:

The US Department of Justice (DOJ) estimated that a majority of criminal offenders were under the influence of alcohol alone when they committed their crimes.

Federal research shows that for the 40% of convicted murderers being held in either jail or State prison, alcohol use was a factor in the homicide.

FACT: Alcohol is a factor in 40% of all violent crimes today

About 3 million violent crimes occur each year in which victims perceive the offender to have been drinking. Crimes include: rape, sexual assault, robbery, aggravated and simple assault. About two-thirds of violent crimes are characterized as simple assaults.

Based on victim reports, alcohol use by the offender was a factor in:

37% of rapes and sexual assaults
15% of robberies
27% of aggravated assaults, and
25% of simple assaults
Statistics showing correlation between alcohol and crime (from the NCADD Fact Sheet Alcohol and Crime):

Among violent crimes, the offender is far more likely to have been drinking than under the influence of other drugs, with the exception of robberies, where other drugs are likely to have been used such as alcohol.

Alcohol is more likely to be a factor in violence, where the attacker and the victim know each other. Two-thirds of victims who were attacked by an intimate (including a current or former spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend) reported that alcohol had been involved, and only 31% of victimizations by strangers are alcohol-related.

Nearly 500,000 incidents between intimates involve offenders who have been drinking; in addition, 118,000 incidents of family violence (excluding spouses) involve alcohol, as do 744,000 incidents among acquaintances.
1.4 million incidents of alcohol-related violence are committed against strangers.

Individuals under age 21 were the victims in just over 13% of incidents of alcohol-related violence, and the offenders in nearly 9%.

70% of alcohol-related incidents of violence occur in the home with greatest frequency at 11:00 pm…..20% of these incidents involve the use of a weapon other than hands, fists or feet.

Reactions: 1 person
What % of people born after 1950 have never done any elicit drug? My guess is that figure would be very low.

I'm in this percentage. Never sampled any illegal drug. Of course, this means i am better than all of you with low moral fiber, questionable character, and undisciplined desires.

There are facts to back it up OB.

While millions of people can be a light or social drinker , never do any harm to others or commit a crime there are also millions that are alcoholics that do harm others and commit crimes.

A light/social drinker can drink and keep everything under control. Same as someone can smoke a little MJ and keep everything under control.

An alcoholic and a drug addict both harm others and commit crimes.

Some numbers for you.

https://ncadd.org/learn-about-alcohol/alcohol-and-crime

Thanks gramps. Your own link supported my intial claim.

Robberies...

I don't discount alcohol and it's ill effects on folks. But the op and the conversation is about coke. Not whiskey. Every time a thread is started on illegal drugs and their uses, the go to argument is always "alcohol"

How was the story leaked? I bet it was the CIA getting revenge for 0s comments on lack of Intel on isis. Hope they have more embarrassing stories in the pipeline

Robberies...

I don't discount alcohol and it's ill effects on folks. But the op and the conversation is about coke. Not whiskey. Every time a thread is started on illegal drugs and their uses, the go to argument is always "alcohol"

Particularly with MJ, I think the main reason you see this so often is due to the reasons one is legal and the other isnt, which dont make sense.

Oh, god. :thud: Joe has a daughter? Another loser too?

She's not that bad lookin either......she loves the Coke, Dust, Toot, Line, Nose Candy, Snow. Sneeze, Powder, White Pony, Flake, The Lady, Cain, Rock, Big C, Blow, Hard Rock, crack as well.

ashley-biden-300.jpg

Last edited:

Robberies...

The argument includes alcohol because there is very little difference in the effects caused by alcoholism and drug addiction. There is a large amount of evidence to substantiate that.

I did not bring up the alcohol argument, I replied to your post concerning alcohol.

Alcohol is a contributing factors in many crimes committed daily as the link I posted shows.
The link shows alcohol was a factor in 15% of robberies. That is a lot of thieving OB.

Like it or not, alcohol destroys lives the same as drugs do.

VN Store

Back