BBS Bucs 2012

Tonight we go to the Pit.
South Pittsburgh is good every year.
They are ranked #1 in 1A and we are #1 in 2A. It's funny that we're the 2A team with a smaller school.

Should be a good one that could go either way.
If we stop the big play we should win.

Lets go BUCS!!!

35 to 21 final

2012-10-12_20-57-09_497.jpg

And now we sing.

Maplewood tonight.
They're big and fast.
They have lost 4 and need a win tonight to make the playoffs in 4a.
The #1 ranked 2a team from 1a is about to take the field.

Let's Go Bucs!!!!!!!

Down by 4 late pressing for the win and gave up pick 6.
Bucs drop one 26 to 16

No more 4-5a schools please.

Slice, went to the Hixson game tonight. They played Central. Down 21-7. When I left Hixson was up 27-21 with seven minutes to go in the fourth. Hixson looked good in that second half through all facets of the game except special teams.

Anyways hope your boys did well tonight. Just wanted to share this with y'all since y'all are from the area.

Slice, went to the Hixson game tonight. They played Central. Down 21-7. When I left Hixson was up 27-21 with seven minutes to go in the fourth. Hixson looked good in that second half through all facets of the game except special teams.

Anyways hope your boys did well tonight. Just wanted to share this with y'all since y'all are from the area.

I went to Hixson so I follow them on my phone. Go Wildcats.

51 to 14 final.

Silverdale Baptist Academy
We've beaten them stupid the past few years and yet they are talking crap again.

Boyd is fill with punks. I graduated from silverdale later year and while our main rival was grace, I would say it became Boyd by the time i left. Boyd talks more crap than anyone and have no class. I remeber going to a baseball game at the end of last season and as i walked in 5 or 6 guys in the parking started cussing me out. And when i responded with a bird they circled. And asked me about a million times to hit them. After about 30 seconds of them and me talking smask i turned to the field and walked away.

Then boyd cross a line. One of my class mates got in a wreck and was killed. And we heard some students at boyd were making fun of it by starting the joke that silverdale students couldn't drive. Or something along thoses lines. We almost started numerous fights over that.

Boyd is fill with punks. I graduated from silverdale later year and while our main rival was grace, I would say it became Boyd by the time i left. Boyd talks more crap than anyone and have no class. I remeber going to a baseball game at the end of last season and as i walked in 5 or 6 guys in the parking started cussing me out. And when i responded with a bird they circled. And asked me about a million times to hit them. After about 30 seconds of them and me talking smask i turned to the field and walked away.

Then boyd cross a line. One of my class mates got in a wreck and was killed. And we heard some students at boyd were making fun of it by starting the joke that silverdale students couldn't drive. Or something along thoses lines. We almost started numerous fights over that.

1) there is nothing funny about someone getting killed.
Sorry for your loss

2) it's not a rivalry till you win one.

Sure but the same goes for your basketball team. They've beat silverdale but not that much at all. Baseball they were about even idk now.

When did you go to Boyd?

Sure but the same goes for your basketball team. They've beat silverdale but not that much at all. Baseball they were about even idk now.

When did you go to Boyd?

I'm an old dude.
I have kids there.
There are pics of me in this thread if you feel like digging threw it.

For the record, I hope your guys beat Hampton Friday night.

thanks man, i know Rance Harden fairly well he is good friend with my cousin. And I know he is a great guy but, i could tell you stories about Chase Read that would make you wanna punish him in the face. I think Boyd like many schools just has some bad apples that screw over the bunch.

And ya i never thought silverdale would ever go 9-1. They played alot of cupcakes this year but beat some solid teams to from what i've heard.

up until my junior year silverdale students didn't really have a problem with boyd it was considered a rivalry but Grace was our main focus.
The one thing that holds alot of silverdale students back from "messing with" boyd is that the school is very concerned with how its students are viewed. They use the what would christ do type of line and they suspended people over stupid stuff.

The main point is Boyd students realized that they could screw with us then turn us in for retaliation. Even if their first act was worse.
I heard our princple called boyd's to try to get some students in trouble for something they did and he basically said no, boys will be boys.

thanks man, i know Rance Harden fairly well he is good friend with my cousin. And I know he is a great guy but, i could tell you stories about Chase Read that would make you wanna punish him in the face. I think Boyd like many schools just has some bad apples that screw over the bunch.

And ya i never thought silverdale would ever go 9-1. They played alot of cupcakes this year but beat some solid teams to from what i've heard.

up until my junior year silverdale students didn't really have a problem with boyd it was considered a rivalry but Grace was our main focus.
The one thing that holds alot of silverdale students back from "messing with" boyd is that the school is very concerned with how its students are viewed. They use the what would christ do type of line and they suspended people over stupid stuff.

The main point is Boyd students realized that they could screw with us then turn us in for retaliation. Even if their first act was worse.
I heard our princple called boyd's to try to get some students in trouble for something they did and he basically said no, boys will be boys.

Spent time today with the Hardens. We were painting the feild for Fridays game. Good people.

The problem with the Silverdale/Boyd relationship is every time we play football we get a letter From Silverdale. This year we got one after the middle school game that said I ( I do the PA) was being mean over the PA.
It's gotten to a point that without proof nobody listens when SBA calls.

I'm not employed by Boyd so I can't say that for sure it's just an observation.

I'm sure we have our share of nuckel heads. heck I can tell you who they are.

Did you see where your coach was talking about us in the paper?
I would think he should focus on Hampton.

Spent time today with the Hardens. We were painting the feild for Fridays game. Good people.

The problem with the Silverdale/Boyd relationship is every time we play football we get a letter From Silverdale. This year we got one after the middle school game that said I ( I do the PA) was being mean over the PA.
It's gotten to a point that without proof nobody listens when SBA calls.

I'm not employed by Boyd so I can't say that for sure it's just an observation.

I'm sure we have our share of nuckel heads. heck I can tell you who they are.

Did you see where your coach was talking about us in the paper?
I would think he should focus on Hampton.

Coach Rogars is an A hole but he does know football first year as head caoch they were average and this year their 9-1 so people forget about kinda.

Silverdale is lucky to have some of the talent they do. I have only gone to 2 games this year. And spencer M our QB, PG, best picher and CF could play D2 football and basketball and D1 baseball.

And ya silverdale really tries to hide their students from the real world as much as they can.
What they don't realize is that it drove us crazy, and made us even more rebilious. Ask anyone that goes to silverdale and they will tell you the teachers are great, the students are the best but the rules in place for the highschoolers are better used on middle schoolers.

Last edited:
Coach Rogars is an A hole but he does know football first year as head caoch they were average and this year their 9-1 so people forget about kinda.

Silverdale is lucky to have some of the talent they do. I have only gone to 2 games this year. And spencer M our QB, PG, best picher and CF could play D2 football and basketball and D1 baseball.

And ya silverdale really tries to hide their students from the real world as much as they can.
What they don't realize is that it drove us crazy, and made us even more rebilious. Ask anyone that goes to silverdale and they will tell you the teachers are great, the students are the best but the rules in place for the highschoolers are better used on middle schoolers.
We left Berean for the same reason. That's the reason we never considered SBA. Boyd isn't for everyone either. I know people very happy at SBA.
We have people at Boyd that came from SBA. I know a family who left Boyd to go to SBA. It is what it is I guess.

VN Store

Back