BBS Bucs 2012

IMG_20120830_175416.jpg

Middle school up at the half.

You played two bad teams.....come to Ridgeland and you would get spanked

On a side note. Before we took the field the guy praying added Ridgeland and your coach to the prayer, which was met with cheers from our boys.

I thought that was interesting considering our conversation.

At the half 21 to 6
Bucs lead Howard.

For those keeping track we've allowed 12 points so far this year.

I thought we were talking about Beech High School lol. Any who they have a kid named Jalen Hurd a name to watch out for in '14.

I opened this thread expecting it to be about Beech as well..Hurd is having an incredible year..Leads the entire country in rushing yardage averaging almost 15 yards per carry..And has barely seen any second half time at all (none last week)..And it's not 1A or 2A he plays in..Here's a stats link in case anybody cares to see his numbers:
(Just click on football,then load rushing stats from there)

http://www.maxpreps.com/list/leaderboard_list.aspx?state=All States&sectionid=-Select-&leagueid=-Select-&teamsize=0&teamtype=player&leaguetype=overall&category=offense,rushing&position=-All-&classyear=-All-&ssid=37631434-bc40-4d46-a7c5-1042c42e338c

P.S.- I understand the OP's enthusiasm for Boyd Buchanon's Buccaneers but looking for Friendship might not be such a good idea..Should probably be hoping to avoid them..Even with an early loss to Gordonsville on their record, IMO they should have an easy path through their region (Trousdale County is WAY down this year) and will most likely defend their state title..

JMHO :twocents:

I opened this thread expecting it to be about Beech as well..Hurd is having an incredible year..Leads the entire country in rushing yardage averaging almost 15 yards per carry..And has barely seen any second half time at all (none last week)..And it's not 1A or 2A he plays in..Here's a stats link in case anybody cares to see his numbers:
(Just click on football,then load rushing stats from there)

http://www.maxpreps.com/list/leaderboard_list.aspx?state=All States&sectionid=-Select-&leagueid=-Select-&teamsize=0&teamtype=player&leaguetype=overall&category=offense,rushing&position=-All-&classyear=-All-&ssid=37631434-bc40-4d46-a7c5-1042c42e338c

P.S.- I understand the OP's enthusiasm for Boyd Buchanon's Buccaneers but looking for Friendship might not be such a good idea..Should probably be hoping to avoid them..Even with an early loss to Gordonsville on their record, IMO they should have an easy path through their region (Trousdale County is WAY down this year) and will most likely defend their state title..

JMHO :twocents:

Friendship is very good. We beat them in the playoffs last year only to have the game taken away on a bad call. That's part of football. That's why we want them again.
Besides that if we can't beat them we don't deserve to be called champions.
We will know more about where we stand after the South Pitt game in a few weeks.
It's hard to win in the pitt

The kids played hard. Loudon led at the half 27-21, but CAK got the ball at the start of the 2nd half and never looked back. 56-34 F. I actually got up and left in the fourth when a near brawl broke out, and the parents were encouraging their kids to fight.

VN Store

Back