BBS Bucs 2012

It's the truth. That whole area needs to be raised 10ft....and did your basketball court ever get a real floor?

At this point you just sound butt hurt. You
Couldn't get in?
Lost to Boyd in high-school?
you seem to know a lot for someone who doesn't care.
Why are you so mad?

#hesomad

I wouldn't mind finding out. DCA appears to be down this year so South Pitt looks like the game to watch for us in Oct.

We're a 1A school playing 2A Ball. Playing a tougher schedule than Hixson (the school my kids are zoned for) which is a 4A team. (Yes they suck)
What's wrong with being proud of your program when you've accomplished a few things?

That is what im saying i graduated from boyd in 2010

Nice Christ-like attitude. Learned a lot there didn't you. Of course you are a little kid still--so I will give you a pass.

All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.
Christians are different in that they're forgiven not perfect.
having said that I think Greg is onto something.

You can always tell who's losing the debate because they say stuff like "How Christian of you" or "*you're."

And finally....

I'm 43!!! I'm a man!!!!

What's the debate. I simply said you played two bad teams...his response was that my mom slept with someone. Are you seriously so childish as to defend that. Please don't quote scripture--it only makes you look worse.

You might be 43, but you sit in a helmet and blow smoke...then get on message boards and talk trash.

BTW...you only had a couple of responses(including me). Why don't you go post on a bulletin board at a doctors office...might get more hits!

What's the debate. I simply said you played two bad teams...his response was that my mom slept with someone. Are you seriously so childish as to defend that. Please don't quote scripture--it only makes you look worse.

You might be 43, but you sit in a helmet and blow smoke...then get on message boards and talk trash.

BTW...you only had a couple of responses(including me). Why don't you go post on a bulletin board at a doctors office...might get more hits!

The only one mad here is you.
I started a thread about my sons school team and you're pissing hate all over it.
why are you even here if you have no dog in the hunt.

Don't go away mad. Just go away.

#hesomad@wattadouche

Why is he so mad?
we don't play.
Think we can hang but we're never going to play. We're in different states so it makes no sense.
He knows about Boyd so there is some issue. He just won't man up and say what it is.

55147D2B-57E3-4466-8526-9F2B6BB44953-1861-000001E4FD93784C.jpg

*298 yrds[/QUOTE

Otter is Da Man.
For those who didn't know

VN Store

Back