BBS Bucs 2012

Now back to the trash talk.

I hope we both get to the 3rd round so we can kick your azz again.
Twice in one year would be sweet.

But seriously
Good luck Friday.

go Rockwood.

They will be ready and motivated too.
Especially after the way we beat them last year. Should be a good one.

Rockwood
Boyd
Grace (Knoxville)
Friendship
Hampton

All in the same quad. Who ever wins state this year will have truly earned it.

They will be ready and motivated too.
Especially after the way we beat them last year. Should be a good one.

Rockwood
Boyd
Grace (Knoxville)
Friendship
Hampton
silverdale :)
All in the same quad. Who ever wins state this year will have truly earned it.

Silverdale deserves to be mentioned here. My bad.

9-1 is by far our best year, boyd was our only loss. what was the score of that game?

And by the way i could see our basketball team coming out of our distric this year now that corey nelson graduated. Have you ever seen that kid play? :jawdrop:

9-1 is by far our best year, boyd was our only loss. what was the score of that game?

And by the way i could see our basketball team coming out of our distric this year now that corey nelson graduated. Have you ever seen that kid play? :jawdrop:

42-6.
We are almost never good at Basketball.
We've got athletes but Basketball just isn't our thing for some reason.

41 to 8 silverdale over hampton.

I know. People on TOS last night were making excuses for Hampton having players suspended. I say that's part of it. We lost or best player to a foot injury half way through the season. It's part of it.

Silverdale goes to Grace (Knoxville) next. They are down there best player too. I think Silverdale has a good shot at that one.
If we both win it will be a rematch of SBA Vs. BBS in the Swamp.

I think hampton didn't have their star QB and two other starters. they may have put up more points but, appearently all we did was run the ball and when they put 9 or 10 in the box we went play action to the TE. He had a 43 yard TD.
I silverdale wouldn't have it any other way than to beat boyd, then head to the semi finals(i think not sure how the bracket really works). I think we will be there, grace's stud RB has a head injury so he out. i heard he was their offense so we'll see.

Nice Slice. Brentwood was up 28-7 when we left in the 3rd quarter. 9 yr old got his nose busted in the football game behind the bleachers. I assume they finished them. Very well coached team.

VN Store

Back