Atlanta Braves II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan Francisco - 3rd base
Yohan Flande - left handed relief pitcher
Livan Hernandez - right handed relief pitcher

Pretty sure that's all that's new on the current 25 man.
Edit: Livan.

Lucan Hernandez that used to be with the Marlins? Wow how did I miss that signing.

Not with Johan on the mound I wouldn't think.

Not that I have any clue now because he's been out two years, but I think in his prime lefties actually hit him better than righties because he threw a lot less lefty-lefty change-ups. You wouldn't know that from the way bobby ran all righties out there though. Gotta manage by the book..

I would guess it will be Diaz in left and Prado at third in the opener just because Diaz has raked Johan in the past and represents the best matchup i.e. righty-lefty.

Decided to look it up- I was right. Lefties hit Johan better than righties. However, Diaz is 16/32 lifetime so I'm assuming he'll start (unfortunately).

Keith Law picked the Braves to win the East, Phillies and Marlins to take the wild cards, and the Nats not far behind.

This division is unreal. Should be a fun summer.

Braves sign Chad Durbin to major league deal, he was released by the Nats. Flande gets sent to minor league camp. Meet our new Scott Linebrink.

I'm going to a conference in Atlanta on April 16 and going to get to see Braves v Mets. Am stoked. May also go on the 17th if I can swing it. Hoping for better luck this time...last time I went, Ryan Howard parked one over my head in right field.

So is that the same Livan Hernandez that was a pitcher for the Marlins, and Giants?

I will continue typing this until it gets answered.

So is that the same Livan Hernandez that was a pitcher for the Marlins, and Giants?

I will continue typing this until it gets answered.

There can be only one Livan Hernandez at a time. He must be killed by complete decapitation, at which point a new Livan Hernandez will rise from the depths of Cuba to threaten the Braves anew.

Reactions: 2 people
Fredi was spotted doing a little fishing before the season starts.

funny-fat-people-jokes.jpg

I'm going to a conference in Atlanta on April 16 and going to get to see Braves v Mets. Am stoked. May also go on the 17th if I can swing it. Hoping for better luck this time...last time I went, Ryan Howard parked one over my head in right field.

Awesome, should be a good game to go too. Not sure if I will make many games in Atlanta this year but I will definitely make a couple at citifield.

Couple minor league rehab starts. Wouldn't surprise me if he is pitching May 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back