Atlanta Braves II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, should be a good game to go too. Not sure if I will make many games in Atlanta this year but I will definitely make a couple at citifield.

I'm psyched to see a couple games. I also just found out I'm going to an assignment in Chicago in June, and we're getting tickets to the Cubs and Tigers. Never been to Wrigley, and Detroit should be really solid this year. What are the chances I could catch Verlander starting...

I'm psyched to see a couple games. I also just found out I'm going to an assignment in Chicago in June, and we're getting tickets to the Cubs and Tigers. Never been to Wrigley, and Detroit should be really solid this year. What are the chances I could catch Verlander starting...

3 out of 5 baring injury. :)

That is awesome. I have always wanted to go to Wrigley. I am going to do everything within my power to make it to Fenway this year when the Braves play.

That is awesome. I have always wanted to go to Wrigley. I am going to do everything within my power to make it to Fenway this year when the Braves play.

Wrigley is pimp tight. Saw Yunel Escobar's major league debut there.
I'm going to the series at Fenway this year.

Wrigley is flat out awesome. You spend the first 3 innings just sitting there looking around. I was lucky enough to go up there while Harry Caray was still working so I got to see him sing live.

Wrigley is flat out awesome. You spend the first 3 innings just sitting there looking around. I was lucky enough to go up there while Harry Caray was still working so I got to see him sing live.

Have always wanted to go to Wrigley. Gone to Chicago numerous times but just haven't made it to a game. One of these days.

Wrigley is pimp tight. Saw Yunel Escobar's major league debut there.
I'm going to the series at Fenway this year.

Awesome. My girlfriend is a huge Red Sox fan.. She lives in Manhattan so we are planning on just hoping a train. Hopefully we can score tickets for it without having to give up the farm

Wow, that is a great story. Carey was and still is a baseball icon.

Bourn
Prado
McCann
UGGLA
Freeman
Diaz
Heyward
Pastornicky
Tommy Gun

My only beef is Diaz, obviously, but it's opening day boys. Let's do it.

Diaz kills Santana to the tune of hitting about .500. Hard to ignore a matchup that favorable.

Can't Wait
1772373_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back